1049 commentaires

• Julio M.
    un jour

Just quit

• Jacqueline W.
    un jour

That's a job you chose, so....

• Melissa D.
    un jour

They add it on our bill that's why we don't tip

• Jade K.
    2 jours

I tip almost every single time but you aren’t entitled to other people’s money

• Becks M.
    2 jours

Do they make a salary? If not, then that’s crap because the customer footing their own bill and someone’s salary.

• Melissa S.
    2 jours

maid eske nou dwe moun sa mezanmi

• Trey B.
    5 jours

White people

• Emily A.
    5 jours

I always tip depending on service.

• Donnie H.
    7 jours

Stop whining

• Christopher S.
    7 jours

Get a real job than lol

• Jubil L.
    7 jours

That's why I quit after 1 week. You know there's real where you don't have to do this.

• Stephanie C.
    19/10/2021 02:44

Hate these delivery services! I said what I said..

• Jai I.
    18/10/2021 20:12

I just hope everybody that doesn’t tip is ready to go get their own stuff when all these people take your advice and quit since they have “plenty of options”

• David B.
    18/10/2021 13:07

Get out a get a mans job if you want to have man money and feel like a real man you wouldn't have to penny anny .....

• David B.
    18/10/2021 13:04

There's a service fee don't no one owe you nothing in life , get with the company if your pockets are not right ,not everyone has tip money to give ya ever think about that ?

• Jesse S.
    18/10/2021 10:55

Just do the job you get paid to do. . Tip is my choice

• Gordon S.
    17/10/2021 07:57

It was like that when I worked for Dominoes Pizza. Tips all depended on where the order cane from and what time of week Friday and Saturday was payday weekend with Sunday being less. Monday through Thursday people were less inclined to tip. People living in apartments tipped more and more often than home buyers.

• Williams A.
    17/10/2021 02:19

I'm waiting for somebody to complain to me about not getting a tip. I can say there's honestly one person I would have tipped. And that is a female over driver who drove me to my friends house. She asked me about the account it was from because he's a guy and then when we got to the house she asked me is this the house and I said I think so she said I'm not letting you get out the car if you think so I said yeah it's the house she said okay I will going to wait for you to walk in I need you to give me a thumbs-up I need you to flash your flashlight at the door to let me know that it's okay I said alright thank you. Now I don't know if he gave her a tip but if it was from my account I would have gave her a tip

• FanatikGaming
    16/10/2021 03:57

Did it 12 hours a day 7 days a week at a chinese restaurant...

• Arenna J.
    16/10/2021 01:34

In other countries tip isn’t required. Maybe some people don’t have the extra cash to tip and wish they could. Tips are optional.

Inscrivez-vous gratuitement à myBrut, la newsletter de Brut.

Inscrivez-vous gratuitement à myBrut, la newsletter de Brut.

En continuant, vous acceptez de recevoir des e-mails de Brut.