13 commentaires

• Sarah A.
    24/06/2021 19:12

I am SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU !!! Keep fighting the fight especially for all of those that can’t!! People like YOU make a difference in the world!👏🏼❤️

• Sheila H.
    15/06/2021 17:26

I am shocked and disgusted with some of these replies. If this was you or your daughter would you say the same? The fact that she COULDN’T say no due to being choked is the definition of rape. As is being made to perform any act you didn’t agree to. Go Madi! I’m so proud of you for holding him accountable. Do not listen to hate. 💖💖

• Llewellyn M.
    15/06/2021 14:01

I know personally of a case of consensual sex gone wrong where the man involved was a police officer and was charged with rape

• Cecilia C.
    14/06/2021 18:20

This strong women lives in the same town as I do. McPherson Kansas. I was fortunate enough to sign her petition in two separate occasions. I hope that justice will be served !! Go Madison!!

• Claire D.
    13/06/2021 22:04

Love coming to the comments, all the rapists exposing themselves.

• Audrey W.
    13/06/2021 21:38

Such a strong woman, you go girl! 👏💪

• Cayla W.
    13/06/2021 21:03

The men in this thread are disgusting. Tell me if you were intimate with a female and started too choke her, if she expressed the fact she didn’t like it or tried pulling your hands from around her neck would you let go? Or would you continue too choke her and with more force? There is a line when it comes too sex even if it is consensual in the beginning. If that line gets crossed during then yes it is rape.

• Patricia P.
    13/06/2021 20:24

I believe when two consenting adults agree to have sexual relations they should probably discuss what they're into etc. I do not agree this is rape because it was consensual sex. However, I do strongly agree and believe he crossed a line when she didn't want to proceed, that he should have stopped. Assault maybe, rape no. I don't know what other charges they could charge him but I do agree that there should be something in place to hold someone in this circumstance accountable.

• Wendy H.
    13/06/2021 19:23

Brave, well done xx

• J L.
    13/06/2021 17:32

So you yourself agreed to sex...but not the choking Now you saying rape ? Sounds like you pulling a card because you didn't like being choked but liked the 🍆.. Lady stop playing with people freedom just because you felt some type of way 🤦

• Lionel J.
    13/06/2021 17:09

Did she say she learned to love it real fast for survival 🤔

• Brut
    13/06/2021 17:06

Madison Smith invoked a 134-year-old law in Kansas: https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/kansas-woman-alleging-dorm-rape-convenes-grand-jury-77885933

• Becky R.