• Alisia M.
    19 hours

"I don't even care about your opinions" says the one who's shouting and crying : )

• Misty R.
    2 days

😂🤣😂🤣

• Dominique L.
    3 days

Gen y here ... Wasnt Billy Idol and most hair metal bands in 80s wearing skinny jeans, wasnt that a punk and rock style that became mainstream...dont think "millinials" can claim that

• Sirr H.
    4 days

me sitting here not knowing were I am just laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Amber C.
    4 days

Hahah I can NOT wait until Generation Alpha does that to Gen Z and us elder millennials get to sit back and watch with our smug slightly wrinkly faces 😂

• Giulia C.
    6 days

Yeah Like: why?? Why demonize the side part and skinny jeans and cancel literally the only emoTICON that truly expresses My feelings? You think you're cool? If you are cool it's bc we haven't been for a long time, remember, it's the history.

• Akshdeep S.
    6 days

I think its too much. Everyone can dress up however the want, as a Gen z i think millenials can dress however they please, otherwise whats the point of growing up and still your life is controlled by other people, Gen z needs chill bruh👊🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

• Craig S.
    6 days

Why

• Coral G.
    6 days

I’m born in the middle, as in some charts say I’m gen z and some say I’m milenial. I like skinny jeans and middle parts. And thanx to modern culture I can claim that I identify as a milenial and no one can dispute it!

• Vanessa M.
    23/11/2021 05:44

I’m not giving up my skinny jeans either. 🤗

• Michael T.
    21/11/2021 15:58

Actually you care a great deal what everybody thinks

• Ștefi R.
    18/11/2021 23:54

Omg so much EEEEGGGGOOOOO 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ it's embarrassing.. *said someone born between the 2 generations*

• Bethany B.
    18/11/2021 16:49

were not cool anymore

• Felicity V.
    17/11/2021 04:23

Never giving up the skinny jeans lol. I tried parting my hair in the middle reminded me of the 70's and could deal. I'll stick to the side part. Also generation Zs clothing line is SpongeBob shirts or MTV? Like that style has gone and passed yet its back and millennial arent fallen for no gangster daffy duck shirts this time around. Its all you guys have fun with that✌I wouldn't be shocked if Z starts wearing the clueless look, oh wait you are! PASS!

• Sarah N.
    16/11/2021 15:58

Wait what’s wrong with the laughing emoji…do they just not use it? Not say lol? DO THEY HAVE EMOTIONS

• Paris-lee F.
    16/11/2021 00:11

😂 is legit my #1

• Sun S.
    14/11/2021 05:45

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 The boomers are enjoying this!

• Deirdre P.
    13/11/2021 20:15

haha

• Amy S.
    12/11/2021 14:42

Gen xers sigh “whatever” And make popcorn Edit. Also glad there are more options than the skinny jean that took over but no thanks to everything shredded either. Also thank you gen Z for buying all those 80s 90s clothes from the thrift shops keeps it out of a landfill.

• Ashton B.
    11/11/2021 13:19

I feel like this arguing between generations is dumb, we're all people living on the same planet and how one individual wants to dress or live has no effect on others life so let them be and you do you. Thats how I see it