Birds Have No Answer To India’s Killer Kites

The Chinese manjha, banned two years ago but still a top choice for kite-fliers, is killing birds in the hundreds. Even humans aren’t safe any longer. 😰

08/23/2019 1:57 PM
  • 142.2k

• Shoven D.
    09/09/2019 12:12

we used to make glass powder whole night and then use glue to make a paste of it .Afterward apply it to the thread . And those who dont know how dangerous it was .let me tell you it can Chop out your finger after it is dry ..Lots of accidents happened during my childhood.. But didnt saw any bird getting hit by that. May be its happening now. which is bad.. But now that age old system is banned in our locality ... Even u cant find any kites here . Kids are shifting to PUBG . which is Way more dangerous

• Poul S.
    09/06/2019 13:25

Karur poushmash to Karur shorbonash

• Prabal D.
    09/05/2019 07:45

I basically eat chicken everyday so killing birds is fine. I don't fly any kites though. Kite flying is a sport that is not intended on killing animals, yeah the use of Chinese manjha is bad thought as I once had it strapped around my throat while I was driving, it was fucking sharp but thank God I felt something on my throat and stopped my bike.

• Oso L.
    09/01/2019 19:33

PETA=please eat tasty animals 🤣🤣🤣

• Rahul B.
    08/31/2019 15:28

But we go cow cow every where😂

• Javed M.
    08/30/2019 07:32

please banned to this kite flying

• Hemant S.
    08/28/2019 16:16

Despite of sharing knowledge in comment we people should start advising people who are doing wrong/negative things in order to make a better place to live in

• Travellersoul S.
    08/28/2019 10:43

This thread is getting prepared by machines unlike the cotton tread which is prepared by humans... Chinese thread is a plastic thread coated with iron nd is very strong in strength... And it is much cheaper as well as compared to cotton thread.. Govrnment should try to find the root or the machines from where its getting manufactured nd sealed them.... No production no retailing no harm simple..

• John T.
    08/28/2019 03:28

Every banned product you will find it in india, due to irrational demands of people

• Brut India
    08/27/2019 04:56

Delhi assembly speaker demands a high-level probe into the matter. Despite a ban, how is Chinese manjha still being sold, he asks: https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Delhi/speaker-seeks-probe-into-sale-of-chinese-manjha/article29264047.ece

• Srijana S.
    08/26/2019 10:08

This should be stopped✋ completely for the safety of innocent birds🐤🐦Humans👫 stop being selfish for the sake of your pleasure👊👊👊

• Sanjay K.
    08/24/2019 07:15

Ban it immediately. Flying kite is not more important than life of some innocent wonderful birds. 😡😡

• Razbluito L.
    08/23/2019 13:14

I am awarded as top fan. I would like to dedicate this award to My mom dad my friends who kept motivating me to do nothing and just to keep following this page.This badges define how jobless I am. This is a big milestone in my life.Thank u Mr. Zuckerberg for creating this amazing badge.🙄🙄🤣🤣

• Varun J.
    08/23/2019 08:13

There is no fun in kite flying with chinese manja . Waste.

• Vinay J.
    08/23/2019 06:55

The best post until now by BRUT

• Brind R.
    08/23/2019 06:54

cannot understand how and why Indian businessmen import such nasty , deadly toys from such country??? greed for money very often surpasses basic ethics of safety and security.

• Samir G.
    08/23/2019 06:05

when it is banned..... why is it not properly implemented across our country??!! where are the authorities when we need them 😓

• Scarlette T.
    08/23/2019 06:05

What does vegetarian has to say about this? If you have ever used this type of kites , know that you are equally quilting of killing birds and human alike. Think about this. Killing for pleasure and killing for food

• Manju C.
    08/23/2019 06:00

Ban all Chinese items........

• Rabiya K.