First Transgender Woman to Run for PM in Thailand

Many think that Thailand is a paradise for transgender people. But there is discrimination just below the surface. 🇹🇭🌈

02/27/2019 4:01 AM
  • 75.5k

• Belvin N.
    03/02/2019 16:41

Chromosomes determine your gender, not your feelings and/or body mutilation. Facts don't care about your feelings. Science > Feelings

• Sahil M.
    03/02/2019 04:35

• John N.
    02/28/2019 17:33

Woman are fake and only good for having kids it's just my opion why dubble fake s lolol its just nust shows you how cern is shifting ppls reallity with dark matter lol.

• Aditya S.
    02/27/2019 16:38

There are only 2 genders smh

• Abhik G.
    02/27/2019 15:46

Still better than India.

• Raja O.
    02/27/2019 15:34

27981 is here with us. Says hello to all indian friends and family.

• Vishnuratha P.
    02/27/2019 10:02

I cud not make out b/w original and trans here.tey all look same

• Nitish H.
    02/27/2019 06:40

There are only two genders. Your thinking doesn't define your gender. You may like female clothes, makeup or anything girlish but it's your liking, not your gender. Don't be a stereotype don't affiliate people's choice with their gender. And those non-binary multidimensional parallel universal gender. Do you think they even understand what parallel universe means?? They choose it because they fancy. Educate yourself don't fall into their hand. Age is a social construct too. You can be more mature than your biological birth relative time or vice-versa. After committing a crime you can't say that "My lord I am physically 25 but I think myself a 9 years old unicorn. So as a minor I must release." Can you? No, you can't.

• Sheila J.
    02/27/2019 04:33

Who made you that way? Its not God because He created man nd woman. No third gendre

• Ashutosh C.