Men call out toxic masculinity

“So what I have to do for the rest of my life is to be emotionally unavailable, bottle up my emotions until I kill myself?” These men are done with toxic masculinity. ⚠️ Warning: the following video includes images and audio some viewers may find upsetting or disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised.

13/05/2021 1:41 PM

• Angie G.
    17/11/2021 15:07

Ohhhhhh no. Please, don't send any of these guys out if I am in trouble. This is just crazy! I blame all these feminist women who have emasculated men and turned them into whatever this is..... I wish it was a joke, but I don't think that it is.... https://rumble.com/vohb6x-episode-17-being-a-real-man.html

• Rasheeda J.
    22/10/2021 16:44

Women and men will shame these men, so is it ONLY toxic masculinity?

• Dalaa N.
    26/09/2021 18:43

i love this

• Dylan G.
    26/09/2021 17:16

If toxic masculinity was fixed so would a million other things especially lgbtq rights

• Robin D.
    26/09/2021 16:29

Yet women continue to date Chad and laugh at Poindexter.

• Marijane R.
    26/09/2021 14:47

Nothing more sexy than a man who has freed himself from the expectations of society 🖤 You are valid, you are beautiful and sweet and preety, you are an emotional wonderland and you don't need to be scared of being yourself, my man! 😘

• Jer R.
    26/09/2021 12:51

Non of this has anything to do with toxic masculinity. These are just guys who need attention.

• Melody M.
    26/09/2021 10:14

If their celebration of feminity or a less controlled masculinity doesn't end of respect and celebration of women in your life this all just leads to an expansion of life for men. The hatred of women is at the root of toxic masculinity.

• Susan W.
    26/09/2021 09:16

The sexiest thing about any man is showing his emotions. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Sadaf Y.
    26/09/2021 08:43

lolllll

• Biaksangi P.
    26/09/2021 06:20

I have my male friends,he is not very academics and has a math problem s and the top students in our class was basically all girls. (Fyi we don't ask teacher much question,we usually discuss and solve ourselves and ask the teacher if we do it right). So he discussed with his male friends but they just couldn't solve and but they don't want to look dumb (yk a group of boys can't even solve 2 math problems). So they just sit together and tell each other to ask the girls... (Our school kinda restrict too much male and female interaction). During lunch I ask him how's his work coz I know he is not that good. He shrugged "its alright". So I believe him. After school and we went home,he texted me "hey,can you send me the answers of today's maths problem? I wanna compare to my answers and see if I do it correct" instead of sending I went to his housr with my notebook and tell him I wanna do the homework together (they are similar question) and then thats when he told me how he and his friends don't know how to solve the prob but feel.reluctant to ask the girls. I feel sorry for them boys.

• Moeki V.
    26/09/2021 05:42

Thank you.

• Xie X.
    26/09/2021 04:21

❤❤❤❤

• Rachael K.
    26/09/2021 02:48

My 8 year old son, I'm teaching him all emotions are okay, crying when you are hurt is fxxking okay! Feeling angry is okay, what ever emotions we are feeling, we just aren't allowed to hurt ourselves, others or property. Also he requests his toenails to be painted when I paint mine, he chose the 5 different colours and the order they were to be painted. If girls can wear pants, boys can wear dresses/skirts etc.. No. Fxxking. Difference.

• Miyori N.
    26/09/2021 00:32

More of this content pls♡ Also ladies. Please stop saying "Real Men". If it breaths lol and they call themselves men, they are men. Referring to a specific group of men as "real men" is just us contributing to toxic masculinity because it no different from phrases like "man up" or "real men don't cry". It also contributes to incels the idea that there is such thing as the alpha male, because to them alpha men are all girls/women want and care about. There is no such thing as "real" men. They are men♡ toxic or not.

• Alexandria V.
    25/09/2021 23:35

I love when men can articulate, communicate and effectively deal with their emotions. Not only is it a huge turn on but it makes them amazing partners, and potential fathers.

• Erin L.
    25/09/2021 23:12

Thank you to these and other strong men who can enjoy the things they want and show their emotions without worrying about stupid stereotypes. We all need to do a better job of building each other up instead of making fun and being mean. What and how we say things matters, and not everyone can just stop giving a fk what others say or think. By that I mean most people DO care, even if they pretend they don't.

• Lexi M.
    25/09/2021 22:47

I agree 100% with these people my boyfriend is having this issue where he bottles his emotions because he was raised that if you show an ounce of emotion he is weak and its so upsetting to me because of it because men have right to be expressive with there feelings and emotions and still be masculine

• Rimjim B.
    25/09/2021 21:30

WHERE? WHY? Why don't I meet men like these? Like where do they exist? The men that I'm surrounded by are like "Feminism is toxic", "women have it easy" "not all men" and a few more instances they mentioned about toxic masculinity. When will I ever meet someone like them?😭

• Veronica R.
    25/09/2021 21:26

You're right, guys. Finally someone tells the truth about toxic masculinity. ... BUT THE SCARF ON THE CAP SHOULD BE BANNED FOR EVERYONE!