• Mehreen R.
    2 days

Gen Z 90 Sakshi seems to be quite boring… whats with the tailing in everything she utters… “u arrr not specccialll for growing upp in the naainteees”… Yeah, we know!!! We just had a cooler life!

• Kaushal R.
    2 days

Uff so much English 🙏

• Arpita R.
    3 days

😶

• Ricki R.
    4 days

It's not about gen z millenial and other BS tags being put on us thanks to Americanization of media but the cultural differences brought upon by different factors. If you look at tribals areas or poorer areas noone gives a $hit about what generation you are... Maybe it's high time we stop importing american nonsense into india rather bring their positive stuff. Unfortunately it's always their $&@& things that's we emulate🙄

• Aneesh S.
    4 days

Gen Z tik tok user

• Aashi G.
    7 days

Dumbbbb

• Animee H.
    08/06/2021 03:10

I'm a gen Z but most of my friends and close people are Millennials and others are gen Z... Tbh I really don't find all these differences valid enough. People have their own choices. Some people are just cringe and have minimal intellectual development irrespective of whether they are gen Z or Millennials ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Sarish K.
    03/06/2021 20:00

Gen z ppl are the dumbest ppl on earth😂😂....i mean the thing this girl said abt frends was really anything...i mean jst throwing random high vocab words doesnot make u cool😂😂😂....mysoginistc, emotionally abusive...i mean what the hell are u talking abt😂....this cnt be the reason for nt liking frends😂😂... I knw u r better than that...and plz talk faster😂😂...panvel nikalna hai subeh😂

• Rajeshwari M.
    03/06/2021 15:37

If She is representing Genz.... And then Genz are quite annoying and mood spoiler... Also hard on your ears ....But that's not truth l have frnds who belongs to Genz and they are quite chilled and ready to enjoy any era... So stop this stereotypes and l was not able to watch her because of her annoying nitpicking

• Ananya G.
    03/06/2021 09:04

Mmm 24 year old how is she a gen z born

• Ekta G.
    02/06/2021 22:53

Genz girl is quite stupit and its like she is just teasing sukriti, she is quite frustrated nothing else😁

• Dominique L.
    02/06/2021 17:26

That's a personal problem I love the wizarding world of harry potter but I dont pay attention to Rowling at all .... Meanwhile I love Maximum Ride, Percy Jackson, and grew up with the shadow children books and do pay attention to James Patterson, Rick Riordan, and Margaret Petterson Haddix is doing...the 39 clues is pretty cool too .... I mean weve been able to all travel on air planes and we wouldnt have the modern jet without ww2 era germans but weve seperated the invention from the inventor People did that with Edison who would electrocute animals but hey look at his incandescent lamp...and DC energy(solar, battery power) You dont have diss the invention of Harry potter just cuz the inventor isnt the best...if you refuse to support go ahead tho I wont judge...just dont judge others who can and have started to seperate the two ..... Im also a millinal and ive never seen friends 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• नेहा ब.
    02/06/2021 15:02

I'm a 90s kid and I miss so many thangs from that phase of my life. From the food to television, everything was an experience to cherish. ❤️❤️❤️

• Javeria R.
    01/06/2021 20:53

I wish i could play the other girl in 2x

• Javeria R.
    01/06/2021 20:49

I was this close to being gen Z. Phewww

• Alex N.
    01/06/2021 15:22

It's a one way debate.....the gen z kid is the only one in this debate whereas the millennial is just being nostalgic...

• Radhika K.
    31/05/2021 12:34

Genz representative’s voice itself is annoying 😂😂with accent ...Duh🙄plz mute her voice then I shall watch the full video

• Sanchi A.
    31/05/2021 09:55

you're Gen Z

• Hannah M.
    31/05/2021 04:01

GenX over here... Nobody cares about "generational divide" anymore. You're both the problem for keeping this stupidity up

• Stacy L.
    31/05/2021 01:45

You're not special for copying other videos. Even your retorts aren't your own. Actually dear child, we're as special as the generation we birthed into the next generation...the reason you feel inferior is your own doing. How cute, friends was not a millennial thing😂😂😂 it was something we had to watch because our parents thought it was trendy. And we didn't whinge about Authors because they aren't as important as the story they put out... cynicism doesn't help you in the long run. You see how cheery and happy the first girl is explaining her memories, and you see how deadpan the other one looks because she's trying to demerit your experience. If you buy your jeans in the right size you don't have to undo them skinny or not...and we wore baggy😂😂😂 someone acting like they're right forgot the Eminem and snoop Dogg shiny jeans. The word cringe, feels cringy, I'll add as many hieroglyphics as I want thanks. We're aiming to make you uncomfortable by it. Lack of loyalty is probably your problem with adulting, the word was said in recognition because so many of our generation just never grew up. Gen Z hasn't made a funny joke ever... I've downright stopped watching comedy thank to you guys.