• ધર્મેન્દ્ર મ.
    26/11/2020 20:34

Don't call them Social Influencers who are inciting people who are leftist and urban naxalssss they are threat to India and common people Dua family is welknow for supporting urban naxal... anti caa... Abusing is bad... don't make hero out of this... naxals

• Sindy F.
    20/10/2020 18:52

Time to expose them for real! Just as they expose racists on cameras it’s time to get these idiots faces out there let them be humiliated and shamed. See how quick they will shut the shit down if the community know who they are and their jobs/ bosses find out what they do in their spare time.

• Gayatri M.
    12/10/2020 16:53

The thinking that "Any lady who puts herself on social media becomes available to everyone" needs to change. It takes a lot to put yourself in social media. And people who DM don't have the guts to come out in the open. They are like those rats who come out in the dark.

• Avanti B.
    28/08/2020 20:17

An horrible incident happened to me once and I just hope that I never come across such a thing disgusting thing ever in my life again. I got a video call from a fake named person called palak who made me see a glimpse of his d**k. I just hope that no other girls of my age come across such a heinous act.

• Ekta S.
    25/08/2020 19:10

True. Some guys it's their right to DM us and then feel offended if we don't respond as if we're bound to reply to them

• Hibah F.
    23/08/2020 20:55

Due to these crazy people, I gave up on my Instagram account.

• Sweta S.
    21/08/2020 10:42

This is not only problem for famous public figure we normal people face the sane thing in social media

• Balaji D.
    21/08/2020 06:30

All are equal both should be punished

• Priyanka S.
    20/08/2020 13:13

What's the exact problem here? I don't really get it. It's just a DM and u have all the freedom to block or not answer the person... It happens to all human beings, maybe bcos u are all MILDLY POPULAR the intensity might be MILDLY HIGHER

• Chamatee B.
    19/08/2020 01:54

AND FB BLOCK ME FOR A MONTH FOR TEXTING THIS WORD , " CRAKKAS "❗

• Chamatee B.
    19/08/2020 01:51

THANK YOU FOE SPEAKING OUT... IN DOING SO YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SOME SHAME IN THEIR MINDS❗, THAT IS IF THEY HAVE ANY SHAME AT ALL

• RiMs D.
    18/08/2020 19:42

All I remember is Tinder Aunty... 😐😐😐....

• Nivasha B.
    17/08/2020 17:28

Block them..

• Sankeerth N.
    17/08/2020 03:31

Cyberbullying is a very dangerous thing yet people do it .. but it is too sad that people are saying to ignore..but pain is felt by you. I can't tell you what to do and I'm sorry that I'm not able to help. But keep your good work going and all this would go away.

• Slade M.
    15/08/2020 19:46

All those must be blind sending u dms

• Prachi T.
    15/08/2020 15:33

Every single girl is facing this

• Robin D.
    15/08/2020 14:00

I don't know who follows her. Ye muh kholti he to sirf gande gande words hi nikalti he. Jaisa baap waisi beti. Disgusting.

• Anu P.
    15/08/2020 13:06

Even I face these in my daily blog page, people hates me for no reason which harshly eneded humilating my family.

• Rahul R.
    15/08/2020 09:46

Story for whatever happened but u guys r not Women influencers

• Ankita N.
    14/08/2020 10:07

Effects to be expressive on social media -Outspoken and open minded person face this hardship inspite of just raising her voice ... of society wat kind of words women are facing ... They want girls with shy nature and home world persn...grow up