The Man Who Shouldn't Have Died

Ajay Kumar's last hours were spent rushing from hospital to hospital, looking for a bed. His daughter Saumya narrates the harrowing tale...

07/06/2021 5:57 PM
  • 147.8K

• Rameesh T.
    3 days

This is the time to realize thevalue of a educated pm

• Tanuja B.
    4 days

ये सब देखकर तो यही लगता है कि आम नागरिक के जान की कोई क़ीमत नहीं है कहॉं जाकर ये भ्रष्टाचार थमेगा पता नहीं जिनकी दुनिया लुट जाती है वही समझ सकता है कि हँसता खेलता परिवार कैसे विखर जाता है और कम उम्र के बच्चे समय से पहले बडें और ज़िम्मेदार बन जाते हैं ईश्वर तुम सबको संबल प्रदान करें यही दुआ कर सकती हूँ ईश्वर से ।

• Simmi A.
    4 days

I too lost my father due to this shitty doctor... Shitty system.

• Reema K.
    4 days

I can understand, as I lost lot of people around, ur so right about tax paying and being a responsible citizen......my question too,what do u get by that.... Our healthcare systems are not in place..the small educated class kya kar legi,masses are the votes, we have always suffered at the hands of politics and religion,everyone knows every thing,ab bhi kuch nahi hua toh kab?

• Joghee N.
    5 days

Very sad story

• Imthiyaz A.
    5 days

Rest in peace 🙏

• Smita C.
    6 days

We Taxpayers are the foolish citizens of this country

• Sanjay S.
    6 days

They should have done MRI and others report related covid and related symptoms(Oxygen less count 71-75)...Some doctors are literally irresponsible..I just hate those doctors😡..coz doctors called god

• Harshvardhan B.
    6 days

Unfortunate but true......God bless....

• Siddharth T.
    7 days

This is the state of Bihar with the same government from past two decades doing nothing for common people...I feel your pain....may God give your family strength & patience to bear this loss.

• Rajni K.
    09/06/2021 20:34

So many died during that time due to stupid government protocols prepared by ias lobby and reasearch body which has no experience in disease epidemiology ..even doctors were clueless in beginning of this new disease and add to that poor government infrastructures.. Bihar has seen highest number of doctors deaths...

• Ashutosh G.
    09/06/2021 17:36

Salute to u. Can only make an effort to understand ur irony. Sorry for ur loss.

• Francis T.
    09/06/2021 11:07

anyone out here..please inbox me..i really really need help😭😭😭

• Kosia F.
    09/06/2021 10:31

Come on

• Rajeev H.
    09/06/2021 09:38

This is not one of the single story there are many more who faces the same situation it's only because of the poor government management to deal with covid..

• Bhakti D.
    09/06/2021 08:46

Not just the government or system, people are equally responsible for flouting COVID safety guidelines and spreading the disease!

• Nivedita S.
    09/06/2021 07:57

😥

• Anita M.
    09/06/2021 06:27

Sorry for you

• Mohammad N.
    09/06/2021 04:11

The situation in bihar of medical system is really worst... Hope it get improves soon

• Gunani S.
    09/06/2021 03:46

thanks for sharing the story, similar incident I faced in patna ,I lost my father last year due to improper Healthcare facilities prevailing in patna , he was covid negative, but in a matter of seconds we lost him , as the hospitals were more interested In giving the masks, forming queue and least interested in attending the patient .Though I was having his covid negative report .