• Hilary H.
    20 hours

Time for a new career.

• Robert L.
    3 days

But here is a thing. YOU WILL SEE THE AMOUNT THAT YOU WILL GET BEFORE YOU ACCEPT THE DELIVERY. If it is below the amount you will accept. Deny it. That simple.

• Robert L.
    3 days

I swear this girl saying that about the pizza delivery driver getting wouldn't tip just a dollar. 🤣🤣 I have got tipped $1.00 and nothing plenty of times. I switched over to grub hub. Yes I have not got tipped plenty of times. These delivery companies needs to increase their base pay.

• Bee C.
    4 days

If your a driver and upset about your pay stop doing it. You can't expect everyone in the world to tip you.

• Sue G.
    4 days

No one forces them to take these jobs. Get over it. Btw, I always tip well. Just sick of the crying and whining

• Chris P.
    23/11/2021 00:57

Listen Folks. The reality is. A customer is under no obligation to leave gratuity. It is their choice. It is not mandatory unless it is part of the business platform and the customer agrees to it as such. It would be nice if gratuity would be forwarded considering delivery persons are offering a service.

• Saturn H.
    21/11/2021 18:12

PUT THIS ENERGY ON YOUR EMPLOYERS. Stop pretending people placing orders are supposed to pay you. That's the job of your EMPLOYER. The US needs to change but if yall keep getting mad at customers and not your employers, it never will. Knock it off.

• Annette D.
    21/11/2021 02:19

Why do it if you feel like you're not getting good enough tips?

• Darvin J.
    20/11/2021 05:37

YOU entered a contract with YOUR employer. That customer is not REQUIRED to pay extra for a job you KNOW tips are up to personal choice. If you are unhappy....skate and maybe the employer will start paying you.

• Brian D.
    15/11/2021 19:23

Quit ....

• Travis G.
    12/11/2021 18:58

Get a new job. You must be an entitled liberal who wants free money. 🤣

• Alanie M.
    07/11/2021 11:25

I believe in tiping if the job requires it, but with that being said, since you don't actually cook the food, I don't use the 15 to 20% ratio as that is a ratio for in-house service. I tip at half the rate, so 8 to 10%. If the driver was really terrible, food was late, fries cold, ice in drink melted sort of thing, yeah it is probably going to be a dollar. Also, I don't order groceries where the driver delivers. I wouldn't trust the same person to do both. I grocery order from Walmart, a Walmart employee shops for me and delivers third party.

• Lupe M.
    03/11/2021 01:11

They changed on ubereats now they combine tips with the original payment from ubereats. So they be like 9 dollar order u complete the trip and turns out u get paid 2 dollars from uber and 7 dollars from the customer. I of course appreciate any tip but I think its messed up that uber only pay us the bare minimum and rely on the tip. It didnt do that before, the tip was separate from everything. idk if anyone else that did ubereats for awhile and remember before when the tip was something extra not combined with the payment from ubereats

• Jon L.
    02/11/2021 18:04

A dollar is better than nothing at all

• Christina M.
    28/10/2021 02:24

I did Doordash once and that was enough to not do it anymore. I went to Instacart instead and liked it for the most part but most either didn't tip or it was little tip. I can relate to everyone on here! I get it. I did have one lady pay me 25 bucks and that was really nice. I don't do it anymore today.

• Julio M.
    25/10/2021 16:36

Just quit

• Jacqueline W.
    25/10/2021 10:47

That's a job you chose, so....

• Melissa D.
    25/10/2021 06:14

They add it on our bill that's why we don't tip

• Jade K.
    25/10/2021 01:43

I tip almost every single time but you aren’t entitled to other people’s money

• Becks M.
    24/10/2021 23:48

Do they make a salary? If not, then that’s crap because the customer footing their own bill and someone’s salary.