Margaret Atwood's life story

She's just won the Booker prize for a second time along with Bernardine Evaristo. Here is everything else you didn't know about Margaret Atwood:

18/10/2019 16:25
  • 436.9K

• Sophia B.
    14/11/2020 07:37

, look where the book was banned first.

• Marcie A.
    27/07/2020 19:46

Thank you for the warning. It maybe a reality soon.

• Yanet M.
    13/07/2020 19:58

me acordé de nuestra conversación más reciente 😉

• Janice R.
    12/07/2020 17:55

Love the show. See so many things that could pertain to today so it is scary

• Jodie V.
    12/07/2020 12:28

Love this show 💕

• Michaela J.
    11/07/2020 12:39

And, Stepford wives.

• Stefanie S.
    10/07/2020 16:20

4,000 years of injustices towards women - how many more to get out of the reoccurring loop?

• Hussain S.
    10/07/2020 14:06

I was hurt and heart broken when a very big problem occurred in my marriage seven months ago, between me and my husband . so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore. So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband . So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a priest,because it has really worked for him too. So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the Email address of the [email protected] . So the next morning, i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the Doctor assured me that i will get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me, and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day, our relationship was now stronger than how it were before by the help of a Doctor. So, i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact Dr. Friday , i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.. Email him at: [email protected] or whatssapp+2348124948053 you can also

• Kaitlin H.
    10/07/2020 13:44

I really enjoyed reading The Handmaids Tale.

• Paisal I.
    10/07/2020 05:34

Scarface

• Mari A.
    10/07/2020 02:07

No pudo acceder a los libros de poesía de la biblioteca de de Harvard, donde cursaba una maestría, porque estaban reservada para hombres, en los años 50. Qué horror.

• Çhāhåt Ž.
    10/07/2020 01:11

She looks like a white witch tbh 🤷🤷