Hotels that Help

The UK's homelessness crisis became unbearable for student Tom Nevitt after his own difficult personal experiences. This is how he single-handedly launched his non profit Hotels That Help.

25/09/2019 09:23updated: 01/10/2019 16:17
  • 15.6K

• Tom Nevitt
    14/01/2020 17:58

Hi Robert F, there are over 130,000 homeless children in the UK, living with their families in often unsuitable conditions such as hostels. Unfortunately these are the facts (Government statistics) :/

• Tom Nevitt
    14/01/2020 17:51

Hi Curits, I actually work at least 50 hours a week for Hotels That Help (running the whole operation single-handedly) and have done for almost two years now. And no, I don't get paid a penny for this. I work 2 days a week in a shop to pay my bills, and can only dream of earning 10K a month! 😂 I don't think you should be so quick to wrongly judge and accuse people you don't know!

• Anthony H.
    30/10/2019 09:20

Welcome to the UK opportunity awaits.

• Curtis W.
    29/10/2019 15:54

most people dont realise that people like this start charities to pull money out for there own personal need he probably work 20 hours a week pulling in over 10k a month just from running the charity it self ...

• Warren M.
    29/10/2019 15:43

It's a problem caused by a certain organisation

• Zack K.
    29/10/2019 15:31

It's been 4 years iam homeless and council I been more than 100 times they do nothing and someone said I'm clean and I dont need place and it's been 7 years iam on depression tablet with and I pass 2 times heart attack but I swear to my self I live in my car but I never go council because bristol city council is racist all off them and they all willing to give places for people who dont need for example I know alot people who got business and his own house but they live in council house what shame for bristol council

• Aysha K.
    29/10/2019 15:02

what ya gna do eh

• Terence R.
    29/10/2019 14:58

More empty houses than homeless. This is what happens when society says house prices are more important than human lives.

• Robert F.
    29/10/2019 14:57

Homeless children would be taken by social services.