Indigenous TikToker exposes food inequality in Canada's Native communities

"Soda is $21, while water is $36." This TikToker is exposing the inequalities in access to food among Indigenous communities ...

24/10/2021 16:58

• Reti M.
    27/10/2021 09:11

This probably next level, FX not far behind

• Ramona F.
    25/10/2021 06:51

!?

• Einre A.
    25/10/2021 04:45

Literally a walmart add with all their cheap prices while watching this lmao idgaf im dying 😹

• Ozy M.
    25/10/2021 03:20

Justice for All....!!!

• Barbara E.
    24/10/2021 22:57

This is not uncommon...in the inner city, healthy foods like fresh fruits and vegetables cost more than pops and chips. History lessons are needed for the misinformed. So sad😥

• Estela K.
    24/10/2021 22:33

In this particular situation, isn't kind of price gouging, therefore, illegal?

• Sharon C.
    24/10/2021 21:44

reminds me of FX

• Lawrence A.
    24/10/2021 20:35

😮 Even for a Swiss those prices are absolutely crazy

• Logan R.
    24/10/2021 17:47

I don't know where he is, but the prices here are a fraction of that cost. It's a shame.

• Brad J.
    24/10/2021 17:37

Trust Brut for not tellimg the entire story

• Mary-Lynne S.
    24/10/2021 16:15

It will be that way here next if they keep upping min wage and handing out "free" money

• James J.
    24/10/2021 16:07

It's the same everywhere. Eating healthy will cost you a fortune

• Marshall R.
    24/10/2021 14:51

It has nothing to do with indigenous people and everything to do with socialist economies. That's the deal we made with the Natives long ago. And we took their power to live free, and manipulated them generation after generation until they rely on the government that took everything from them. Currently these same mentalities are taking over now, and soon the prices you see in this video will be on every shelf in the entire country. It's the same story every time it's tried.

• Mustapha Y.
    24/10/2021 14:36

In my life time..I have seen many people given testimonies I have meet the best manager Mrs. ...I decide to message her and I started with the minimum capital, now I can take care of my family properly... I don't really know bitcoin work out good thanks so much ma'am Asiegbu Deborah message her now for her guidances on how to make income... 👇👇👇👇 Asiegbu Deborah

• Felipe S.
    24/10/2021 14:28

Well, they can always search for a cheaper brand...Heinz for example, is one of the most expensives catch-up brands...same for the other products shown in the video...

• Andrea W.
    24/10/2021 14:24

Shame someone else couldn’t open another store to bring down the prices. The government should be helping these people after all it was their country first.

• Decky P.
    24/10/2021 14:20

I saw snow there, why not boil the snow and drink the water🤔

• Usman C.
    24/10/2021 14:09

I started living a good and happy life this lockdown period since I started investing on bitcoin investment Trading with Mrs Asiebgu Deborah I was almost convinced not to invest by my friend because she has lost a lot trying to earn money online. But I was still pushed by my spirit to do it, so I contacted mrs Deborah with alot of doubts in my mind but right now I have enjoyed many benefits from this man . I never knew there are still legit platform online