Austria's magical Green Lake disappears in winter

As the temperature rises, this park transforms into a beautiful emerald green lake, and slowly goes up, covering trees, benches and paths. This is the underwater world of Green Lake in Austria.

06/20/2019 3:48 PM

• Hazel L.
    06/12/2020 06:11

Wow!

• Loyd D.
    06/02/2020 07:01

This is so nice

• Philomena C.
    06/02/2020 02:46

Beautiful

• Apurba K.
    06/01/2020 16:13

Magnificent to know. Really Holy and happy place of Nature. I am extremely joyful to see such excellent Green Park.

• Shobha
    06/01/2020 07:30

Very beautiful Thanks

• Shova Y.
    06/01/2020 05:55

O my God it's such a very beautiful lake l love so much

• Sunando S.
    06/01/2020 04:45

Everyone please be aware that is a news site that steals content from others, edits it and publishes it trying to pass it off as it's own. Check out this video - . The content of this video was created by me using a remote camera and posted on my personal FB wall (https://www.facebook.com/thesunandosen/posts/10158250789338879?notif_id=1590870002857513&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif) as well as on the page of which is my property. It has been used by without taking any consent from me and they have intentionally edited the footage to remove the details and distort the story. Other media houses have taken full permission from me, given credits and published the video in it's original form, for example https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/migrant-family-walking-home-at-night-nearly-crosses-paths-with-leopard-2228892 Unfortunately, despite several people pointing out that the video content has been stolen, and are not even bothered about replying to this.

• Sunny K.
    06/01/2020 04:43

Beautiful

• SuchithraMani
    06/01/2020 03:48

Wow,Beautiful sight &Place....Wonderful👌👌👌👌👍👍👍

• DrMohd K.
    06/01/2020 01:23

Alhamdulillah

• Manuela M.
    05/27/2020 03:09

I am from Austria and you have shown me something new.

• Dianne S.
    05/26/2020 02:59

Very interesting

• Nicholas C.
    05/26/2020 00:02

Nice

• Rik D.
    05/25/2020 12:09

one to add to the list

• Amìra M.
    05/25/2020 09:57

❤️

• Ranjith P.
    05/25/2020 08:52

my dear Rabia y cant u get me an asylum in pakistan. i am more truthful n egoless than muhammad pbuh n all buddhas n so called gods for sure. we will make pakistan the center of health n sanity n wealth . im the ONE n ONLY MAN of word and islam the religion of the universe too   i laugh a lot but u cud take me seriously cz im the most serious ever too. the rest will all self destroy haha just the matter of time. y only kashmir ur people r working in india haha rahul is safe even narendra is safe n impotent haha may be caucasians will understand n change after this generation n ocd slave pimps. lets laugh together n produce healthy babies too if situation n planet permits n exists :D n if u r interested. i keep the babies if u leave :D ! Ranjith Preethu abaya is a need among these rapists now. muhammad obuh knew the situation n caucs really well, good job rabia. indian mdicks again tried to finish me 1601th time today brainwashed by hindus who r hypnotized by caucs :D haha . do you know how it is when the race u r born n trying to save betrays u left right center north south west east with so ca religion u r trying to rescue from self destruction with all other races continuously everyday for 10 years with billions of eunuchs only researching n spying n thinking n doing this round the clock. :D thats human experience. they r trying to send mdicks from all countries n the only option for that is if indian mdicks finish me here n to target n victimize them hahahaha :D i had told the indian mandabuddhi mdicks that i will destroy not just cosmos but non existence itself if needed and they dint believe it :D hahaha dint i tell u im the one n only MAN of word ever among mad fraud jesus shiva vishnu krishna rama moses gautama osho n others. what about my asylum my dear rabia , la ilaha illallah !

• Olivia E.
    05/25/2020 07:42

da könnten wir hin

• Joel M.
    05/25/2020 07:31

• Fran M.
    08/03/2019 19:44

Sorry it was necessary but nature must be protected from man and woman. Beautiful and should remain that way!

• Alpha-Kevin T.