Jane Goodall interview for Brut

Jane Goodall spent her whole life observing and defending wildlife. She's now 84 and hasn't stopped fighting to save the planet. Here is her message of hope...

09/12/2018 6:29 AM
  • 1.4m

• Agata W.
    09/12/2018 06:36

Saw her walking on a beach last month... I was so shocked seeing her, that I so so so regret not approaching her... amazing woman!

• Alfred G.
    09/12/2018 06:46

She is right up there with the likes of Rachel Carson, worked hard to make people understand the need for wildlife, may she live a long, long time.

• Bandu
    09/12/2018 07:40

i want alot of people like her in my country, since people on this day is very stupid. they only care about like and share, what a dick

• Marc D.
    09/12/2018 07:49

Amazing she did an interview for Brut ❤️

• Lee L.
    09/12/2018 08:00

I'll hate to see what it will be like in 2050 or worst in 2100... at the moment we pay for water to drink, 20 years ago no one brought water... by the way it's going I'm pretty sure by then we'll be buying air to breath😒

• Srebrina A.
    09/12/2018 08:24

Such an inspiration! My feed these days is full of examples how humanity fails to make the right choices, and as a result I had started to feel hopeless too. Thank you, for reminding me that, indeed, there is hope that we can save ourselves and our planet! ❤

• Kaisu S.
    09/12/2018 09:02

She's a goddess. ✌️ I have admired her since I was a kid. 'In the Shadow of a Man' is one of the best books I have ever read.

• Suchi G.
    09/12/2018 09:23

In India Wildlife Situation is Worst.Decline in forest cover in southern & northern part of India has taken a major blow.People in India don’t have compassion for animals.Whenever I discuss about Forest & Wildlife Conservation in my circle.People think I’m mad!!

• Delil D.
    09/12/2018 09:28

Amazing person

• Suchitra P.
    09/12/2018 10:26

Jane is one of my heroes and my inspiration!!! Proud of your decision to make a difference and a positive impact on conservation. Every little bit helps! Every single day.

• Stephanie R.
    09/12/2018 11:17

what a great inspiration she is

• Anna M.
    09/12/2018 11:48

I ❤️ her!

• Jean B.
    09/12/2018 12:02

....

• Kade R.
    09/12/2018 12:27

Top bird ,

• Linda R.
    09/12/2018 13:01

I think stopping use of plastic in the grocery store is a big step. Stop drinking your water out of plastic bottles. Stop using plastic wrap and start exploring the alternatives. Last year for Christmas present I received wax coated paper, reusable. Make the personal choices and brag about them. Happiest of all Days Jane, thank you for doing your part, it is a blessing and I love and respect you.

• Ivona M.
    09/12/2018 13:22

I just love this woman <3

• Melisa P.
    09/12/2018 13:46

Wish this could be seen by Trumpie and his b sons but it probably wouldn't make a difference. He lifted the ban of course http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-43435013

• Meghan R.
    09/12/2018 14:22

The world needs a few million more of this amazing woman!!!

• Jade K.
    09/12/2018 15:14

For the love of God. Can we just do something now. If I had money and no child I would be going to find these poachers and put them in zoos and to be treated how captive wildlife feels. This is gone to far we are going to have no creatures left and our life cycle will be gone. Parents don't teach there kids how to respect creatures and teach them that they are not bad just very miss understood. I actually am scared of spiders a little just because I don't want to get bit, but there is a big spider that lives in my steps on my front door. We actually have an understanding where if I am out side it won't come out. Unless there is food there. But I have been around bees and wasps. I go by crows and magpies and tell its allright they actually stay when I bike by. I will be trying to find any animal to look at. Because one day they will be all gone. And that when we will start to do something. Leave it up to humans to the last minute or when its all ready to late, we are good at that, to fix something. Hence the reason why the divorce rate so high, bahaahaha.

• Marianne B.