The life of Queen Elizabeth II

She's the world's oldest serving monarch and she turns 93 today. This is the life of Queen Elizabeth II.

04/21/2019 4:01 PMupdated: 04/24/2019 2:19 PM
  • 17.4M
  • 6.6K

• Lee W.
    20 hours

God save the Queen!

• Shafiq N.
    a day

do not lie brits monarch killed Diana

• Rebecca M.
    2 days

It was incredibly mean of people to say she wasn't allowed to be alone to mourn the loss of Prince Philip after he died. That was incredibly selfish of them.

• Kuppusamy K.

Wait what?

• Marwa K.
    4 days

God bless your majesty

• Catus B.
    5 days

Elizabeth Winsor, some very serious precedents you made with those inquisition laws. I doubt the English Church can advise you very well, and so I am unsure if the inheritance laws are working out for the legal order to carry out indoors-church-law. We are not all Jewish, and so I am not exactly sure where the indoor-church-laws are going. You got better things to do than deal with that stress, come on now. Shame in Scandinavia and with your past husband's ties in Greece.

• Myrtle B.
    5 days

Ok

• Betsy M.
    5 days

She is one cool lady and England will never have another like her, GOD bless you Queen Elizabeth

• Sani F.
    05/10/2021 21:42

Go to your Google play store and download telegram app and Join the channel on how to make $2000 per day online, keep in touch 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 https://t.me/joinchat/AO8_HhYfN2xhMGM0

• Joyce W.
    05/10/2021 19:59

I love this video! Long Live The Queen!

• Jade Y.
    05/10/2021 18:54

This lady doesn't seem to get old

• Sonja N.
    05/10/2021 18:54

Long live the queen

• Puja G.
    05/10/2021 15:22

Love andrespect from bottom of my heart

• Sarah B.
    05/10/2021 02:19

She’s a stupid racist bi**ch.

• Janice K.
    05/09/2021 23:12

You have tried your best in your life to your own capability. XX

• Slavko V.
    05/08/2021 19:39

Ful kul

• Ameh S.
    05/08/2021 19:05

❀ ❀ Lovely queen 👑 👑 👑 She is my favorite queen. I adore all royal family. The queen suffred from many issus at the bigening of her path. She collect charity from wealthy english People to buy her wedding dress even she ascended the throne because England e was in miserable deep financial crisis at war world I and II