Trump on loyalty

"I would have wiped the floor with the guys that weren't loyal." Before James Comey, Donald J. Trump asked other people for loyalty, and this is what he meant...

06/12/2017 12:00 AM
  • 135.7k

• Judy S.
    06/12/2017 17:12

Mafia crook.

• Alicia F.
    06/12/2017 17:23

Edwine Pierre

• Vicente R.
    06/12/2017 17:47

What an embarrassment to this country. Some things never change.

• Lennin D.
    06/12/2017 17:59

I'm getting sick of winning

• Megan T.
    06/12/2017 19:29

In other words, he only wants yes men around. *eyeroll*

• Josh B.
    06/12/2017 19:41

So something he said when he was, obviously, much younger, is perfectly ok to use. I wonder if anything our previous president said when he was younger was allowed to brought up? Oh wait it was called racist and didn't matter. Just remember this was brought up when the past of the next leftist that runs for president is brought up. If it's fair game for Trump then it's fair game for them as well.

• Kyle K.
    06/12/2017 19:48

I can imagine in 25 years I will look back at some of the things I said and realize they were ridiculous statements as well. It's called maturity! If previous Presidents lived in the limelight like Trump has their would be a plethora of idiotic statements recorded. I mean...can you imagine what would kind of disgusting vulgarity would of been documented if Bill Clinton had cameras following him around his whole life? Wake up! 😂

• Diamond E.
    06/12/2017 20:09

Well well well.. Lol. Interesting perspective...

• Mai S.
    06/12/2017 20:12

This mfker is so petty. More salty than the damn ocean.

• Santos V.
    06/12/2017 20:12

Ya thats going to bit him in the ass dont matter how long ago it was. That mf is still the same way

• Brandon H.
    06/12/2017 20:19

Hmm... During the Presidential run we had two choices in your eyes... A successful business man that said 20 or more years ago he wanted loyal folks n liked getting even with those that weren't. Or someone who defended a rapist and turned the rape upon a 12 year old girl back in the 70s early 80s maybe. But none of the less and was caught laughing on tape that her client was able to get pass a early polygraph machine. Don't even have to bring up what her n bill did together yet..... We are all human some of us grow up n learn there's more to life then just themselves and there's those that grow up n it will still be bout themselves. Y'all can say what y'all want but I think Trump's heart is the one that grew to learn it ain't just about him. Say what y'all want bout me. It will never make me stop thinking for myself n the lessons I learnt throu life and just give in n follow what everyone else thinks...

• David B.
    06/12/2017 20:28

This is racist!

• Traci M.
    06/12/2017 20:28

He's disgusting

• Jason A.
    06/12/2017 20:56

Fucking morons

• Shadrick W.
    06/12/2017 21:15

Isreal stealing land rite now don't look send money blindly

• Jeremy A.
    06/12/2017 21:29

Try showing things in context rather than piecing clips to fit your narrative. It's called real journalism. Otherwise you're no better than tabloids.... not a trump supporter, I am just critical of this style of reporting. It's pseudo-journalism.

• Shawn C.
    06/12/2017 22:00

Trump supporters cant get his balls outta their mouths .....he could rape a toddler on live t.v. and his people would make excuses for him....#cousinfckrs

• Chris G.
    06/12/2017 22:16

Fake news!

• Thomas R.
    06/12/2017 22:20

Get even, get even with all of them. Be vengeful. Bigly vengeful. Expect loyalty, lots of loyalty, tremendous loyalty. You're worth it! You useless POS.

• James M.
    06/12/2017 22:49

Why y'all acting like he's a teenager in this? This is a grown man talking. The funny thing is that y'all wanna act like this is an old him but his actions today perfectly match these statements. Hmm...