Illegal cat meat trade is thriving in Vietnam

1 million cats are killed for their meat every year in Vietnam. FOUR PAWS International and Change For Animals Foundation are sounding the alarm on this growing trade.

08/26/2020 3:33 PM

• Nur H.
    01/04/2021 14:58

I am never going to step foot into vietnam. This is an oath!

• KIm D.
    01/02/2021 00:38

I just hope the world and authorities all can come to an agreement to make the law as illegal for eating cats dogs and other animals that arent supposed to be eaten!

• Ziaoben D.
    11/28/2020 12:33

I wish all killing cat go to hellđŸ˜ąđŸ˜­đŸ˜©

• Sue B.
    11/24/2020 16:32

Geschert

• Smart W.
    11/13/2020 05:31

May Poweful Typhoons and Strongest Hurricans Visit weekly the Cat trafickers , Cat Eaters Villeages.....And They all Doomed to Hell As soon as possible....God Cursed Them.....ok

• Penny P.
    11/09/2020 00:49

Please share and keep sharing; completely unacceptable!

• Gelo S.
    10/24/2020 22:26

Im so sad for Vietnam this is unacceptable

• Paula R.
    10/23/2020 11:12

Sick people

• Wendy W.
    10/23/2020 11:01

they do the same in china. dip them in boiling water throw tgem on fires burn hair off, while they are alive. no cimpassion for anything living. dogs as well stuffed in crates like 50 or more

• Muhammad A.
    10/23/2020 06:33

We must stop them 😱😱 cat and dog are not for eat 😡😡

• Magana L.
    10/22/2020 22:46

The hell what is wrong to people 😏😏

• Elizabeth F.
    10/22/2020 22:16

So sad,drowning them,what an awful death😝😱

• Julia N.
    10/22/2020 17:22

Thats so strange..eating cats , dogs, u name it đŸ€” As we see those animals as our friends others sees those as food 😅 I could never ever see myself eaten my * animal friends *. Was it in Vietnam ? I will never visit this country and thats bcoz of it.

• Vanessa C.
    10/21/2020 23:17

These sick F**KING SAVAGES should all be wiped off the face of the planet. My heart literally breaks for every single soul that these F**KING SAVAGES torture, murder, and consume on a daily basis. All lives, no matter breed, race or creed matter... except in these circumstances. I wish them all a life time of misery and suffering, as apparently you can get the death penalty for a human life, but not an animal? We all have souls, and heart, and feelings, these poor innocent souls did not ask for this, nor do they deserve it. The perpetrators of these inhumane crimes should get the exact same treatment they enforce on these poor defenceless souls. I really dislike the word HATE, but in this case, the whole lot of those F**KERS should be wiped off the face of this planet! 💔😱

• Joe B.
    10/19/2020 19:41

Filmen kann jeder aber dabei stehen wie Katzen ertrÀnkt werden ist ,pervers und tun ob die noch was gutes getan hÀtten

• Sharon L.
    10/19/2020 19:26

People are Hungry

• Rayko D.
    10/19/2020 11:12

Problem is humans. We are the pandemic of the planet. Speciesism must be destroyed. https://youtu.be/3XrY2TP0ZyU Can’t be vegan? Have rescue dogs and cats to feed? Compromising isn’t the most horrible idea. Solutions: support humane family owned farms like , , Vital Farms (for domesticated animals), support the movements like When you shop use this list https://www.aspca.org/shopwithyourheart/consumer-resources/shop-your-heart-brand-list?ms=MP_PMK_ShopWithYourHeart&initialms=MP_PMK_ShopWithYourHeart&gclid=Cj0KCQjw6PD3BRDPARIsAN8pHuEX6oN9FYJm_H9QsqfWG48RP-1m8FoLxVAEKKGuDFUXjrqx1Ev4OQIaAlSbEALw_wcB

• Elizabeth J.
    10/19/2020 10:57

Fucking cruel dirty cunts eating cats

• Alison C.
    10/19/2020 09:37

Evil

• Cathy F.
    10/19/2020 08:26

I know you can't change the customs of a country but this is just such a horror and so unforgivable I don't see how these people don't get sickness and disease from doing it is just so wrong especially when they take people's pets for profit and the way that they kill these animals is so heartless and unforgivable Vietnam China and some of these other countries that do things like this to animals I would never want to visit may God forgive them what they do