Rob Greenfield and the art of simple living

Could you live without deodorant, a bank account, or a cellphone? Rob Greenfield talks to Brut about the 5 things he's learned to live without.

08/02/2020 4:58 PM

• Paula C.
    10/11/2020 13:46

Why he thinks like that? đź’©

• Yalanda S.
    10/11/2020 12:02

Yes cause bank in those tens of thousands of years. They would go out in pick herbs in replacement.

• Zen L.
    10/09/2020 13:44

In the Philippines we use '"ALUM" or as we call it here, "TAWAS", as deodorant. It is very effective as it lasts for the whole day and it doesn't harm your underarm's sensitive skin. It has 2 variations, powder and crystal. Hope you try this!

• Malik R.
    10/09/2020 10:33

Wypipo are the dirtiest people on the planet!! I can smell this dude’s funk through the cpu!!! Nasty af!!

• Ana S.
    10/09/2020 00:52

I'm sorry you do need deodorant if your going to live close to me

• James F.
    10/09/2020 00:05

Or you can be around people

• John N.
    08/16/2020 08:21

How to smell like a demorat, i mean literally

• Ann R.
    08/11/2020 01:39

nope

• Gabi N.
    08/09/2020 12:25

I use deodorant not because the commercials are incredible, but because I respect myself and the people around me. I use a credit card because is pure retardness to walk around with thousands of dollars. I use a car when I go on a trip or when I have to carry my instruments for concerts, or when I take my family or my friends, otherwise I walk alot, too (but not barefoot because it might hurt my feet too bad since I live in an european capital, not in the woods) but I also use public transport or bike. Human kind evolved alot lately, the problem is about those who just use objects instead selfdeveloping. Great experiment, bro, but this covid crysis helped me reduce my spendings to basic without any extreme moves. I am a man who knows what selfcontrol is, and I preffer to evolve more into that! Good luck and lots of love!

• Mariah M.
    08/09/2020 02:59

I admire this experiment, but I don’t think it’s a good idea to tell the world you have several thousand dollars in your backpack.

• John J.
    08/09/2020 02:51

🤔 So how is he posting this online ? With a computer ? Whats the diff between having a cell or a laptop ?

• Timmy M.
    08/08/2020 22:00

How are you going to pay toll fee now that it's paperless? Can't use credit card or mail in a check. 🤔

• Michal T.
    08/08/2020 20:02

from all the things in the word he could live without, he chose deodorant?! disgusting.

• Cuthbert J.
    08/08/2020 19:13

Good for him but he will never get married.

• Ariel F.
    08/08/2020 16:45

đź’š

• Gildas K.
    08/08/2020 16:15

Deodorant is useless. I stopped using soap and deo completely and I don't smell of sweat anymore. I just wash my armpits every day with hot water and my fingers, the microbiome of my skin stays and it works even better. We have a wrong relationship to our body and hygiene. We do everything wrong, unnaturally and we are unhealthy.