Rob Greenfield and the art of simple living

Could you live without deodorant, a bank account, or a cellphone? Rob Greenfield talks to Brut about the 5 things he's learned to live without.

08/02/2020 4:58 PM

• Paula C.
    10/11/2020 13:46

Why he thinks like that? 💩

• Yalanda S.
    10/11/2020 12:02

Yes cause bank in those tens of thousands of years. They would go out in pick herbs in replacement.

• Zen L.
    10/09/2020 13:44

In the Philippines we use '"ALUM" or as we call it here, "TAWAS", as deodorant. It is very effective as it lasts for the whole day and it doesn't harm your underarm's sensitive skin. It has 2 variations, powder and crystal. Hope you try this!

• Malik R.
    10/09/2020 10:33

Wypipo are the dirtiest people on the planet!! I can smell this dude’s funk through the cpu!!! Nasty af!!

• Frankie B.
    10/09/2020 08:21

Umm some of y’all stank, don’t get it twisted, some of you heaux may be able get away with no deodorant and some of y’all smell homeless, and no patchouli doesn’t cover up your nasty.

• Salma M.
    10/09/2020 04:20

For the Deodorant, in the past before it does exist, people were eating from the ground. No process food, nothing fast food. I guess if you gave these stuff, like processed milk, cheese and other stuff. You will be able to give it up with the condition of eating totally healthy and shower everyday. Me personally I did gave up Deodorants with bad chemicals and started to use the ones without aluminium because it's bad for health and it can cause breast cancer. It's a step but I cannot live without it

• Ana S.
    10/09/2020 00:52

I'm sorry you do need deodorant if your going to live close to me

• James F.
    10/09/2020 00:05

Or you can be around people

• Vast M.
    08/26/2020 01:14

I smell cheap!!!

• Lala Z.
    08/24/2020 22:39

etin un abn card??

• Sandy M.
    08/09/2020 14:09

You do you guy, but I doubt those people you generously hugged appreciated your stance on the necessity of deodorant. I also think it's not your best move saying how much cash you have and that you keep it in your backpack. I hope one of your 50 items is mace.

• Jeremiah T.
    08/03/2020 13:21

All for you doing you. However, I don’t wear deodorant to “feel sexy”, I wear it out of respect for people with noses around me.

• Spike J.
    08/03/2020 03:07

but you’ll use the piss out of a cell phone and editing software ¿¿¿¿

• Veronica M.
    08/02/2020 17:05

I haven't used deodorant in years, and I always smell like ginger cookies...