This mom is teaching her young sons consent

This mom is challenging traditional parenting styles by teaching her young sons consent right away.

05/22/2021 12:57 PM

• Rick S.
    06/03/2021 01:05

Wonder if the mother asked for the child/children’s consent before she videos them and put their images permanently and irremovably on the internet? 🤔

• Anjan K.
    05/31/2021 19:30

Why though? Don't fix something that's not broken.

• Irum N.
    05/30/2021 23:15

— cheers you mommies♥️ proud of you guys. I know as new age moms you guys do this. Kids too are much smarter and practical than what we used to be, its tougher to deal with them these days. And i know and have witnessed that if you have one or two or more under 10, they are like a blender- machine without a lid in a switch- on mode. 😳

• Ishika S.
    05/30/2021 14:22

This looks good for small things but on a bigger issues it won't work 🙄

• Dan K.
    05/30/2021 13:54

This kid is going to grow up with a lot of problems with authority 🤣

• Maheema M.
    05/30/2021 07:11

Neha Seth Mehta

• Jituraj D.
    05/29/2021 16:22

That kid's gonna end up growing with more problems than solutions😬 too woke for the works!

• Geetha S.
    05/29/2021 16:04

Impressive

• Austin L.
    05/29/2021 10:13

The problem with this is the idea of consent isn’t even the problem, it’s just a lot of people grow up to be assholes who don’t think much past themselves. A hug is everything to a child. So putting your kid through all this stress of situations like having to ask his own mother if he can hug her ain’t gonna do shit. And I doubt you’d follow this parenting style if you had a girl as well.

• Anuradha T.
    05/29/2021 08:39

I feel like i need some time-in

• Abina A.
    05/29/2021 06:22

Everything she's doing is wonderful. But I think if I ever have to ask somebody if I can hug them, I would rather not hug them. I think we hug those people who are very close to us. By the time we ask permission and get it, the emotions are lost. And it loses its charm and the effect on the other person. It all becomes way too formal especially between a parent and a child. I think initially it's better to tell the child who are those people he can interact with freely and also tell him to stay away from anybody who makes him feel uncomfortable. No matter how close that person is to your family. And also tell him to communicate with you about anything openly without inhibitions. Later they will know to set their own boundaries.

• Yamini Y.
    05/29/2021 06:14

best mom ever...❤️

• Apa P.
    05/29/2021 05:15

😕😕😕

• Mominur N.
    05/29/2021 04:15

Congratulations everyone!.

• Sohinee R.
    05/28/2021 20:10

Love it! Can someone tell me her name? I wanna watch all of her videos.

• Faghir B.
    05/28/2021 17:20

What an inspiring and incredible mom she is. Hope more parents will follow her example. Yesss she said it all lady "respect children as human"👏👏👏