Turning Trash Into Coffee Tables

This Ghanaian entrepreneur is turning other people’s trash into beautiful handmade furniture.

02/28/2019 12:21 PM
  • 427.4k

• Omar F.
    02/28/2019 12:31

sadly recycling in poor countries doesn't exist which causing environments problems😿

• Valarie P.
    02/28/2019 13:54

Useful

• Ikahn E.
    02/28/2019 15:56

Ingenuity.

• Brut
    02/28/2019 18:14

This group recycled plastic to build floating islands:

• Diane L.
    03/01/2019 00:46

Respect

• Qanjo D.
    03/01/2019 11:44

👏👏👏👏👏❤️❤️❤️❤️✌️✌️✌️✌️

• Hasnain A.
    03/01/2019 12:49

Everything about Ghana and it's people is always lovely,

• Alice M.
    03/03/2019 20:35

Hey viewers am from durban am here to testify about Mama Ann for the good work she did for me when my husband left me with 4 kids and got married to someone else.I read a testimony about a woman called grace talking about how Mama Ann helped her to bring back her husband.I called her to hear more and explained to me on how Mama Ann helped her.I called Mama Ann that same time and told her my marriage problems.She asked for His surname and told me to go to her office.I went there and she made for me a spiritual prayer and within few hours my husband called me while apologizing.We also consulted with Mama Ann about our financial problems.She told me about Magic Wallet that brings money in your house.I took it and started using it as she had explained me and i was shocked to find a lot of money where i had placed the wallet.I called her with happiness to ask what i should do with the money.She told me to use the money for whatever i want.Since then am in a happy life that everyone admires.Thank you very much Mama Ann for everything you have done for me. Mama Ann Can also help you with Powerful Magic Ring For Lost Love Spell, Pastors, Prophecy Healing Powers, Miracles, Instant Money, Win Contracts or Tenders, Win Lotto, Protection, Become Famous or Rich, Fix Marriage, Magic wallet for money that works, Stop Court Cases, If you need any help from Mama Ann Call / What's App her on +27656089703.She is located in sandton .

• مريم ا.