• Deepali P.
    06/11/2020 09:04

Mr. Floyd seemed helpless but facing d death quietly unable to utter a word other than I can't breathe n unable to resist the police, it was a very sickening scene I have ever watched, it was like murder in front of u

• Robert B.
    06/08/2020 08:48

Hahaha hahaha

• Siddhpura N.
    06/04/2020 19:32

Really good effort, we need to understand, after all we are humans.

• Michael H.
    06/04/2020 02:15

Trump lets this stuff happen. He loves it. He gets off on it. I’ve never been so sickened by my country and government. I’ve never seen so many Republicans change their opinions so fast. It’s like they are finally opening their eyes.

• Suprabha I.
    06/04/2020 01:32

Sad the people are treated by their colour of skin .sick

• Osman M.
    06/03/2020 23:05

Prophet muhammad(pease be upon him) O people,your lord is one and your father adam is one. There is no favor of an Arab over a foreigner, nor a foreigner over an Arab, and neither white skin over black skin, nor black skin over white skin, except by righteosness. Have I not delivered the message?" They said, "The Messenger of Allah has delivered the message." https://youtu.be/HAarpnDLkyk

• Mary V.
    06/03/2020 20:22

So upsetting and I agree unbelievable that this can happen in 2020

• Cynthia J.
    06/03/2020 11:02

• ابو م.
    06/02/2020 14:02

Feel not good, but people also think about Burma and other occupied Muslims, how they are treated

• Salma K.
    06/02/2020 06:34

There.... ppl can get killed by the color of their skin! Here.... ppl can get killed because of their religion!

• Brut India
    06/02/2020 05:29

TikTok users are changing their profile pictures to the black power symbol to stand against censorship of black creators: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/19/us/tiktok-black-lives-matter-trnd/index.html

• Shah H.
    06/02/2020 03:49

American lives matter but not indian.

• Rohit L.
    06/02/2020 03:36

I don't know what's hell is happened with the people why they discriminat on the color bases we all are the flower of the God's garden even in India also discrimination are increasing day by day there's discrimination is based on cast religion and gender basically I think there's all behind that the bad politics is fucking system shame....

• Dayna C.
    06/01/2020 21:47

Fact check this story is not factual. More Blacks kill White's 2 to 1 . We haven't gotten back the results from the corner to let us know how George Flynn actually died George. He sustained injuries from the police officer that's all we know at this point.

• Aparna K.
    06/01/2020 20:17

Stop calling white supremacy when the team of 4 had a man of Chinese origin and one of Hispanic....

• Karan S.
    06/01/2020 20:11

Well look at India how Brits fucked us .. we Indians are so gaga over white colour :/

• Jorge F.
    06/01/2020 20:08

:( dudes i don't see colors and theres alot of me out there too .