• Monday Lee
    09/03/2020 05:11

I was diagnosed of HIV in 2009, and my Liver was bad. I saw a post about Dr. Apala Herbs that cures HIV,CANCER,HSV, FATTY LIVER, and lots more…. I contacted him and told him about my health, he asked me not to worry anymore that he’s going to prepare the medicine and send it to me in my country. 3 days after sending I received the package and I took the medicine as prescribed by him and I was cured from HIV Virus. I took the medicine for 14 days,and the medicine has no Negative Influence, it only helped me get cured, you can as well WhatsApp him +2349051798469 or contact her via email: [email protected] @drapalaherbalcures he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus)

• Monday Lee
    08/30/2020 23:45

I contacted Hiv in 2017, I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure for HEPATITIS. I started taking my ARV's, My CD4 was 77 and viral load was 112,450. I saw a website of Dr. Apala also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure HEPATITIS. I contacted him and told him my problems, He sent me the herbal medicine and I took it for 14 days after then I went for check-up and I was cured. The medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT, there's no special diet when taking the medicine. He also cure ALS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES, DIABETES and lots more. You can reach him on e-mail [email protected] WhatsApp +2349051798469 https://www.facebook.com/drapalaherbalhome/

• Godssides O.
    08/20/2020 18:34

GodsSides

• Rick D.
    08/19/2020 10:33

Answer this? Just going to throw this out there. All these new cases of Corona Virus at schools and colleges and the age range of these people out there protesting, rioting and ANTIFA of which many have families and or going to college, seems to me there is a direct correlation. There's no way none of the upwards of 26 million people who have joined in the Democratic COVID 19 parties around this country have not contracted this virus to some percentage. Seems MSM doesn't want to talk about the big giant elephant in the room. 🤔

• Sandra P.
    08/19/2020 03:26

Of u don’t like wearing masks you won’t like a ventilator

• Peter A.
    08/18/2020 23:17

Only n95 work

• Marty B.
    08/18/2020 08:45

N🚫NE

• Colleen E.
    08/18/2020 03:34

Fantastic!!!! Intelligent and helpful!!!

• Samantha G.
    08/18/2020 02:58

good, simple explanations

• Christopher P.
    08/16/2020 18:33

Who is paying you to spout BS . No Need for inefficient ineffective face coverings that could actually lead to health issues . And by the way you need to learn mask protocols again dummy .

• Lauren A.
    08/16/2020 08:41

Please question everything you hear. It's called critical thinking

• Lauren A.
    08/16/2020 08:40

Here's a few questions: can you prove masks protect from viruses? If so, why does it say it does NOT protect against virus on the box? Do masks cause hypoxia? What are the effects of hypoxia? Is there a study on general respiratory health after mask use? What is the effectiveness of surgical masks? Answer THOSE

• Naz K.
    08/14/2020 19:23

good illustration

• Tammy F.
    08/14/2020 18:36

I disagree so much with the advice on indoors. Aerosols are proven covid vectors, and air turnover in any given room is critical to the question of viral loading. What a weird gap in his advice

• Zahid B.