11 simple questions about masks

Doctor and comedian Dr. Bill Miller answers 11 simple questions you may have about face masks...

08/14/2020 4:38 PMupdated: 08/14/2020 4:40 PM

• Rhonda F.
    09/12/2021 14:03

• Craig W.
    08/31/2021 16:37

And wasn't this so called Dr very anti covid at 1 point

• Ahmad A.
    08/26/2021 10:18

You should wear your muz, zle in your as, s not in your fa, ce

• Kate W.
    08/25/2021 08:23

Number 3 is WRONG. The six foot rule is only good for a few minutes. See this for a clear explanation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7IxpeiuHnE. Covid is airborne, in aerosols. The six foot rule does not protect against aerosols, only against the much bigger droplets.

• Bimal C.
    08/25/2021 01:06

Plz start charging fine if they don't. Out here our police have gone crazy..

• Jon D.
    08/24/2021 07:03

La prochaine vidéo c'est comment enfiler un slip à l'endroit

• Monday Lee
    09/03/2020 05:11

I was diagnosed of HIV in 2009, and my Liver was bad. I saw a post about Dr. Apala Herbs that cures HIV,CANCER,HSV, FATTY LIVER, and lots more…. I contacted him and told him about my health, he asked me not to worry anymore that he’s going to prepare the medicine and send it to me in my country. 3 days after sending I received the package and I took the medicine as prescribed by him and I was cured from HIV Virus. I took the medicine for 14 days,and the medicine has no Negative Influence, it only helped me get cured, you can as well WhatsApp him +2349051798469 or contact her via email: [email protected] @drapalaherbalcures he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus)

• Monday Lee
    08/30/2020 23:45

I contacted Hiv in 2017, I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure for HEPATITIS. I started taking my ARV's, My CD4 was 77 and viral load was 112,450. I saw a website of Dr. Apala also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure HEPATITIS. I contacted him and told him my problems, He sent me the herbal medicine and I took it for 14 days after then I went for check-up and I was cured. The medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT, there's no special diet when taking the medicine. He also cure ALS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, HERPES, DIABETES and lots more. You can reach him on e-mail [email protected] WhatsApp +2349051798469 https://www.facebook.com/drapalaherbalhome/