• Peter S.
    10/04/2020 07:37

Looks like most of the governments are copying each other with their aggressive attitude of taking anything they want regardless who land its ! Like the governments around the world are connected in some way sort of idea and turn a blind Eye about the brutality going on like they are behind it all and support it !

• Benny S.
    10/03/2020 15:53

Greed and money killed these people. I used to work for giant mining company down in Borneo, Indonesia..... I left the job simply because i refused to be the part of all this.

• Ariel F.
    10/02/2020 23:54

💔

• Lilla L.
    10/02/2020 20:59

There's no limits to greed and ignorance. In brief, first they will kill all wildlife, then deforest the globe, pollute air and water and then it'll be too late for us all.

• Moya W.
    08/06/2020 20:41

Terrible

• Susan V.
    08/06/2020 01:57

This breaks my heart, and somewhat my spirit...so sad...but we must be strong...

• Helena G.
    08/05/2020 15:08

😢

• Kiran K.
    08/05/2020 14:01

Hello everyone It's big blessing to me now how I feel each time i receive my profit from Mrs pandi vianne just in 7 days on forex/binary trade you have really done great things in my life I am so grateful ma'm Good part is that I can open my Trading account and see my profit and direct how it grow gradually without any further issues arising I decided to share the good news about how I earn from your platform company connect today with her also via link https://www.facebook.com/pandivainne007

• Giuliano R.
    08/05/2020 10:10

It's time to fight back. Literally!!!

• Alfadz S.
    08/04/2020 23:28

Government are the main cause of destruction all over the world

• Cathie A.
    08/04/2020 17:00

Tragic. Brave souls trying to save our planet.

• Carmen S.
    08/04/2020 14:41

Shocking...!!!!!

• Lilla L.
    08/04/2020 13:40

Human life against money. How many more deaths till people wake up and unite against the destruction of nature? 😢