Abortion Without Borders on frontlines of Poland abortion ban

"They've been chanting our phone number." Abortion Without Borders is helping women in Poland receive abortion services amid a nationwide ban ... and the word is spreading.

11/02/2020 1:50 PM

• An Y.
    11/05/2020 05:17

that’s what i love!!! women together!!!!

• Mitch M.
    11/05/2020 04:33

Thank god all these dudes here are voicing their opinions, we all really wanted to know

• Shirlene B.
    11/04/2020 12:18

If only people realise what is behind the push for abortion ...

• Quar B.
    11/04/2020 09:36

Y'all are crazy!!!!!!!!

• David F.
    11/03/2020 12:48

Deadbeat mother's

• Margo C.
    11/02/2020 22:57

Bravo Abortion Without Borders Thank you for helping all those people and their families. Such strength and compassion <3

• Nevin S.
    11/02/2020 22:30

lftards are insane

• Johnny D.
    11/02/2020 16:19

"Abortion is murder" shut the f*** up 😂😂😂😂

• Hank K.
    11/02/2020 16:09

Abortion =murder

• Zach C.
    11/02/2020 15:41

Abortion without borders should have a swastika symbol. That way they can match the last foreign entitie that went into Poland and killed undesirables....

• Keith L.
    11/02/2020 15:37

If your'e not ready then don't f*ck.

• Gloria P.
    11/02/2020 15:26

Yep kill a baby cuz it’s inconvenient for you the parent that had sex and now you don’t want to take responsibility for your actions. It’s not the baby’s fault. Let the child live,give it to people who would love it. ✝️💕🙏🙏🙏

• Thandeka .
    11/02/2020 14:45

From the bottom of my heart i want to take this opportunity to tell everyone how Prophetess Mama Shamina changed my life, i got Mama's number one month back from a woman who had wrote good things about her and i gave her a try because i needed help to settle my marriage my husband had left me for another woman and he had requested for divorce which i never wanted because i still love my husband and i believe marriage being a life contract . i knew my husband loved me still but as i suspected the woman had used something on him which had made him to forget about his family he wanted to hear nothing about me , the kids yet he was a responsible husband and he had started drinking heavily which he never did before . i contacted Prophetess Mama Shamina .and i made my problems known to her we talked and told me we would do the prayer taking between 10 to 15 minutes for two days and i would see changes. my husband phoned me on the second day and he was so apologetic saying sorry for having cheated and promised that if forgive him he will not do it again, because i love him so much i forgave him and invited him back ,. the kids were so happy to see their dad , am so grateful for that great work mama, this is why i tell everyone who might need help to contact Mama +27673785858

• Hardat G.
    11/02/2020 14:31

Am I missing something,isn't abstinence and contraception the line that was drawn in the sand against the murdering of the fetus?

• Thib T.
    11/02/2020 14:30

👍👏

• Jeff M.
    11/02/2020 14:06

brut is so disgusting!

• Charity A.
    11/02/2020 14:02

Thanks to Allah for being 1.Awake 2.Alive 3.Blessed.