Covid rehab treats patients with months of illness

"I feel like my life has been robbed from me." Some Covid patients with mild cases now need rehab to treat serious symptoms lasting months after infection....

11/11/2020 7:58 PM

• Tygrr F.
    11/23/2020 03:04

I don't have my health. Doesn't mean I "...don't have anything." Please consider your language.

• Liz K.
    11/12/2020 16:46

I would like to see one of these Covid related videos where the people tell us where they caught it. Did she think it wouldn't affect her because she was in great health ?

• Patricia P.
    11/12/2020 05:01

Some never quiet recover because the lungs become severely compromised even needing lung transplants

• Loise N.
    11/12/2020 00:40

The fatigue The body pain The restlessness Lasts upto 3 months... it's terrible and super hard.... walking has helped alot... alooooot...

• Amanda C.
    11/11/2020 23:34

Acute Rehabilitation nurse here, I can attest that post Covid patients are highly deconditioned and need extensive rehab. Most will never get back the level of independence/strength/endurance they had prior to being infected, their activities of living will be significantly altered in the long term.

• Annette J.
    11/11/2020 23:08

This is what we don't hear about on the news....the after effects of this terrible Virus! It has to be stopped ASAP! Here in Australia we have been so lucky and our cases are now down to zero in each state! I feel so sad for all you Americans and the people who have lost loved ones to this virus! Mask it....hand sanitize it and distance yourself from it! 😪😪🇦🇺🇦🇺

• Sean M.
    11/11/2020 21:58

Complete bollox

• Ben S.
    11/11/2020 21:41

Ah yes, the sheer ignorance and stupidity in this comments section is mindblowing. LOL.

• Genadiy N.
    11/11/2020 21:36

Covid 19 hahaha bullsh*t

• Theo F.
    11/11/2020 21:32

I sure that you all will be happy to take the money you are going to save on paying for Obama care and send it to Trump to further his retirement.

• Megan M.
    11/11/2020 20:51

Yes covid has been faked worldwide. How can people be so stupid. There's been almost a quarter of a million deaths in your country. Wake up! Trump did nothing. Listen to your medical professionals while you can.

• Joseph J.
    11/11/2020 20:45

nice video put together and the actors must of been paid well . very well put together i dont think i would of got a better story at the library loll /fake

• Charity A.
    11/11/2020 20:23

Seek help in whatever you do by being discreet.

• Michelle G.
    11/11/2020 20:11

ALL of us have been robbed due to Covid not being handled properly by the Trump administration. Many lives could have been saved if the administration handled the situation properly. VERY SAD!

• Brut
    11/11/2020 17:51

Learn more about the Pulmonary Wellness Foundation’s COVID-19 recovery bootcamp: https://pulmonarywellness.org/covid-bootcamp/