Iranian man killed over sexuality

He was leaving Iran to seek asylum in Europe. Days before his departure, his family found out he was gay and allegedly killed him. Honor killings are happening around the globe and people are speaking out and demanding justice.

05/18/2021 4:58 PM

• Lien M.
    05/23/2021 12:50

Keep doing it iran i'm supporting!!

• Cepi O.
    05/20/2021 17:37

I love u . My lil LGBT bro

• Faith W.
    05/20/2021 02:31

CONGRATULATIONS TO ME.......Let me tell you my story and how I found A Natural Solution... My Husband and I are married for 2 years and even though I had enjoyed every bit of the relationship right till we got married, I began to get frustrated because of one main issue, which is my husband going to see his ex after to 2years we got married i called him to explain about his movement which my thought was that he will change but instead of my husband changing he left home and never come back, I try all my possible best to make him come back home but all was in vain, not until I met a powerful man of God called Dr LAGO I explain all that happens to him exactly and he ask me to do somethings which i did Provides all he needed to get my husband back, just as he said to me that within the service of 24 hours my husband will be back and to my greatest surprise after 24 hours my husband came back home begging me for forgiveness for all he had made me being through and all that he as caused me so I forgive him because I still love him and he's the father of my child, now we both live happily together, what else can i say than to say A Big thank you Dr LAGO for restoring my life happiness and that of my family, you can also contact him on email if you have any problem with your love or relationship via Email: [email protected] or Whatsapp contact:+2347060550594.

• Dustin B.
    05/19/2021 14:14

But oh my god!! Lesbians, gays and transgenders have it sooooooo bad in America 😑. Must be absolutely terrible to be able to express yourself, live a day to day life freely, and not be killed by your own family for what you are.

• Lena M.
    05/19/2021 11:47

crazy

• Isabelle C.
    05/19/2021 11:32

Quelle honte ,l'homosexualité n'est pas une maladie enfin !

• Ratul T.
    05/19/2021 10:13

Only 58 comments?

• Rashid S.
    05/19/2021 09:06

There is no honour in the murders of honour !! đŸ€žđŸŒđŸ˜€đŸ˜€Fake community Then why if man there play with girl they just kill the girl and man nothing happens to him .. but if he was a gay they will kill him ..?? Not logical at all

• Tom H.
    05/19/2021 05:55

He deserved it, its an abomination in some cultures...

• Albin J.
    05/19/2021 04:59

Islamic countries are the most inhuman countries in the world.

• Martha G.
    05/19/2021 04:45

So unbelievably sad the ones who killed him need to be put in prison

• Zenobia P.
    05/19/2021 03:37

No wonder Iran is organized clean Rich in Nature rich in peace and blessed by the Creator God Almighty . â€ïžđŸ€đŸ’š

• Laurie J.
    05/19/2021 02:52

Makes me so sad to hear about this young man just wanting to live his life

• Fiontonton F.
    05/19/2021 00:13

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Pamela M.
    05/18/2021 22:54

So very sad

• King T.
    05/18/2021 21:57

This Is Not Fair

• Zamose M.
    05/18/2021 21:26

So sad. What a beautiful man! He is gone for good. He didn't deserve that horrible death just for choosing who he loved. Those people deserve punishment.

• Jacqueline C.
    05/18/2021 21:15

Absolutely disgusting Poor guy :(

• Rona C.
    05/18/2021 19:57

Religion ☠

• Rima B.
    05/18/2021 19:38

What is happening for LGBT community in such countries is horrible. Starting with the rejection of family & society, expulsion from work to death threats and murder.