Lizzo's message to young voters

"If you didn’t watch the debates, fine, I get it. If you did watch the debates, are you OK?" Listen to Lizzo's powerful message to young voters after the first debate...

09/30/2020 2:59 PM

• Monday Lee
    10/06/2020 02:38

I was diagnosed of HIV in 2009, and my Liver was bad. I saw a post about Dr. Apala Herbs that cures HIV,CANCER,HSV, FATTY LIVER, and lots more…. I contacted him and told him about my health, he asked me not to worry anymore that he’s going to prepare the medicine and send it to me in my country. 3 days after sending I received the package and I took the medicine as prescribed by him and I was cured from HIV Virus. I took the medicine for 14 days,and the medicine has no Negative Influence, it only helped me get cured, you can as well WhatsApp him +2349051798469 or contact him via email: [email protected] he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus)I was diagnosed of HIV in 2009, and my Liver was bad. I saw a post about Dr. Apala Herbs that cures HIV,CANCER,HSV, FATTY LIVER, and lots more…. I contacted him and told him about my health, he asked me not to worry anymore that he’s going to prepare the medicine and send it to me in my country. 3 days after sending I received the package and I took the medicine as prescribed by him and I was cured from HIV Virus. I took the medicine for 14 days,and the medicine has no Negative Influence, it only helped me get cured, you can as well WhatsApp him +2349051798469 or contact him via email: [email protected] he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus

• Ruth H.
    10/05/2020 17:59

💯🗳📫😷👍 Thank you

• Linda P.
    10/03/2020 17:15

It has NEVER been this contentious in my 40 years of voting. At least not to EVERYONE. There was always a lunatic fringe, ( on both sides) but that was a minority, not majority. This is a new phenomenon in my experience. I feel like we are as close to civil war as you can be.

• Charles M.
    10/02/2020 23:30

You said your generation doesn't care about democratic or republican parties but stress that everyone must vote in November...this is a very important decision to make for America and Americans...one side wants to make the country great and the other side wants to tear it all down and *Build Back Better*...nothing wrong with America 🇺🇸 except for democratic run cities and states...admit the obvious truth and facts...Americans have a bright future with DJT...what has Joe done for 47 years other than become extremely wealthy...the POTUS hasn't taken a salary in 4 years...name one democratic party member who can claim that they will work for America 🇺🇸 for free

• GordonandTeresa D.
    10/02/2020 21:01

Right on point!!

• Rachel C.
    10/01/2020 05:25

You young people need to learn the history of this country

• Cris C.
    09/30/2020 23:57

America is hurting 🤕

• Jessica M.
    09/30/2020 21:49

Young female with a voice 🥰

• Donavan R.
    09/30/2020 21:27

Well said sister

• Delisha F.
    09/30/2020 15:58

So true 👍......... power is in their hands........ but without our voting power they are nothing .......

• Lana L.
    09/30/2020 15:54

We need the young to take over the oldies are doing a Terrible job .

• Bruce J.
    09/30/2020 15:29

Amen it’s a big mess that needs to cleaned up

• Carl I.
    09/30/2020 15:11

Young people should vote Not every country is democratic Not every person is free The freedom of everyone that is blessed with democracy was earned, It was fought for