Meanwhile... protests against sexual violence rock Israel

"Why are those who are destroying us receiving lighter sentences than us?" Meanwhile, in Israel, protesters demand justice for a 16-year-old raped by 30 men at a beach resort...

08/26/2020 10:59 PM

• Monday Lee
    09/03/2020 05:13

I was diagnosed of HIV in 2009, and my Liver was bad. I saw a post about Dr. Apala Herbs that cures HIV,CANCER,HSV, FATTY LIVER, and lots more…. I contacted him and told him about my health, he asked me not to worry anymore that he’s going to prepare the medicine and send it to me in my country. 3 days after sending I received the package and I took the medicine as prescribed by him and I was cured from HIV Virus. I took the medicine for 14 days,and the medicine has no Negative Influence, it only helped me get cured, you can as well WhatsApp him +2349051798469 or contact her via email: [email protected] @drapalaherbalcures he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus)

• Yousef A.
    08/30/2020 20:59

What about poor Palestinians!😢😢

• Lalita A.
    08/28/2020 03:48

In Nepal we are fighting since last 2 years for 12 yr old Nirmala Panta who was raped and murdered.. it's really sad how girl's can't live safe, feel safe in this world and how we have to ask and fight for justice 😥😥

• Maia D.
    08/27/2020 19:58

I would like to say, I personally have never been through the ordeal that Mayaan has been through. Mayaan a very brave lady ❤️ But I have heard from many women who have gone through the same ordeal that Mayaan has been through ❤️ Strength to all these women ❤️ Strength to all the women, who never say a word 🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼

• Tipitapa N.
    08/27/2020 09:29

Very sad😢😢

• Pampa R.
    08/27/2020 03:57

Unimaginable! What kind of mothers had given birth to these lowly creatures!

• Kitty B.
    08/27/2020 03:09

Absolutely brutal I can't get the horror out of my mind. May she be healed in always.

• Ozy M.
    08/27/2020 02:56

Hang 'em high..!!!..👍

• Sabrina J.
    08/27/2020 02:15

30?! Holy hell. 😥

• Paul B.
    08/27/2020 00:31

Rape = murder.

• Kitty B.
    08/26/2020 23:48

The bible says rape should receive the same punishment as murder.

• Maia D.
    08/26/2020 23:38

Strength to Mayaan, this woman for voicing her story, pain and tears to us 🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼🌸🌼

• Ringo M.
    08/26/2020 23:31

God will punish them

• Pandit M.
    08/26/2020 23:09

Islam is the only solution to this all.