Meanwhile... Siberia is experiencing unusual heat

Meanwhile in Siberia, temperatures rose to a record high of 30°C last May. And this unusual heat feeds another fear as the Arctic fire season begins…

06/05/2020 6:12 PM

• Monday Lee
    09/03/2020 05:18

I was diagnosed of HIV in 2009, and my Liver was bad. I saw a post about Dr. Apala Herbs that cures HIV,CANCER,HSV, FATTY LIVER, and lots more…. I contacted him and told him about my health, he asked me not to worry anymore that he’s going to prepare the medicine and send it to me in my country. 3 days after sending I received the package and I took the medicine as prescribed by him and I was cured from HIV Virus. I took the medicine for 14 days,and the medicine has no Negative Influence, it only helped me get cured, you can as well WhatsApp him +2349051798469 or contact her via email: [email protected] @drapalaherbalcures he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus)

• LOAN W.
    06/10/2020 23:59

Hello, I want to thank this loan company that offered me a loan of 40,000 Euro for the restructuring of my business. If someone is interested in obtaining a legitimate loan, send a message to the Loan agent by email: ([email protected] com) or whatsapp us on: +1 (909) 602-2508

• JuJeoo H.
    06/08/2020 03:44

When arctic ice melts comes the land it covers. Claims after claims over new land areas arise.

• Brian S.
    06/06/2020 18:51

Global warming is normal

• लुइस इ.
    06/06/2020 12:26

Oh no huhu

• Roger D.
    06/06/2020 01:49

And so it goes on and on...if pigs had wings they would fly etc etc.

• Debora W.
    06/05/2020 18:23

nos vamos a morir pronto

• Ryan F.
    06/05/2020 18:22

Yet they spill crude diesel in the arctic! What do Russians give a fuck about the planet! Unfortunately it impacts all of us.