Meet the Dragon Lady of Body Modification

Meet the "Dragon Lady" — a superhero in the body modification community encouraging others to accept themselves. Special thanks to Tiamat Legion Medusa.

11/25/2018 10:03 PMupdated: 03/19/2019 5:45 PM


  • Anna C.
    03/02/2021 13:27

    You should search for Jesus and not Satan. Satan is a liar he won’t help you only Jesus can do that! Turn yourself to him when you feel troubled. For him his the power and he can heal your soul ❤️

  • LcdaMónica R.
    11/08/2020 06:50

    Me gustó mucho como el varón que fue RICHAD HERNANDEZ, ese Ejecutivo banquero, que lástima que se trastoco por la maldita enfermedad del sida, que adquirió en su vida . 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

  • Eduardo S.
    11/17/2019 15:06


  • Clarence P.
    01/31/2019 10:47


  • Angelo G.
    01/02/2019 16:02

    Demonic possession at its finest

  • Teelady L.
    12/10/2018 17:36

    He look in between Halloween and Christmas the Hispanic holiday also he looks like Batman the devil lady dress up and more other characters po thing

  • Teelady L.
    12/10/2018 17:33

    He so hurt poor baby

  • Teelady L.
    12/10/2018 17:29


  • Teelady L.
    12/10/2018 17:28

    Even a dog don't like to see him sad

  • Teelady L.
    12/10/2018 17:26

    Those don't look like real horns they look like the horns that got suction on them

  • Teelady L.
    12/10/2018 17:25

    In place of having his teeth pulled he could have just vampire teeth

  • Teelady L.
    12/10/2018 17:23

    He feels safe this way by looking the way he does if fighting people and make people not want to come around him to harm him

  • Teelady L.
    12/10/2018 17:21

    I think he still hurt

  • Bexal G.
    12/08/2018 10:54

    ئه ى هه وار🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

  • Lina O.
    12/02/2018 14:23

    Feel sorry for what happened to him . But I think he is everything but ok with himself to the extent of hiding and covering his body as he didn't overcome his assault .

  • Leah K.
    12/02/2018 08:04

    Sorry to hear about what you've been through..remember you are a survivor and i pray you're always respected and safe :)

  • Fayrouz A.
    12/01/2018 01:01


  • Chris B.
    11/30/2018 23:47

    Cool for it that its happy and all but dragon lady? I see a beard.. confusing

  • Janis J.
    11/30/2018 21:10

    UGH!! Painful 😣 The anomalous becoming ACCEPTABLE. Even the norm?!? That’s enough social media indoctrination for today. Evil likes to allow you with 99% truth playing on your emotions. The other 1% will become so twisted that you can’t even tell WHAT this is. Why does Medusa have snake hair? The vile veil of evil with the truth hidden right in front of your eyes. 2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. I feel sorry for him or her. So deluded. So sick. He or she is “not ok inside”. Needs the cross. 😢

  • Ryan T.
    11/30/2018 18:51

    A new lead singer for GWAR.

Stay informed and entertained, for free with myBrut.

Stay informed and entertained, for free with myBrut.

By continuing, you agree to receive emails from Brut.