Mothers get real about postpartum

From stretch marks and body odor to depression, these women are speaking out about the physical and mental realities of postpartum life.

05/15/2021 4:58 PM

• Prajakta K.
    3 days

So true about those nurses who come to visit every hour, pull some saline or IV or injection in the needle!! They dont spare the nights too bcoz they remind us for feeding the baby. N the smell and body odour OMG it's so bad that even if we bath twice change clothes Still it comes back!!

• PàLàk A.
    3 days

Childbirth is the most powerful n beautiful experience one can have... But yes there are some different phase varies person to person that one can experience. Sometimes in normal delivery Haemorrhoids is one of the painful experience but in my case i have been touchwood lucky that my Husband is really supportive and he made my afterbirth period really smooth thanku for all your support...

• Umama N.
    6 days

oh dear God.....

• Ujjayini B.
    06/07/2021 19:53

Yaar .. Now say something.....

• Cassia S.
    06/07/2021 18:50

For all women arguing here whether kids and childbirth are worth or not, know that life is hard, no matter what you choose, so choose it wisely.... Human nature is such you're never satisfied.... Those with kids might feel regret at times, whilst there's ppl wanting kids badly and can't conceive or keep a full pregnancy... You are married and you sometimes feel like not being married and you're a mom and you sometimes feel like you were not and then next moment your heart explodes with love and gratitude for your kids and family... Or you might choose no kids no marriage but you don't know if you'll regret being alone later on in life... There's no way of knowing how things will turn out or how will you feel few years down the line... Do what you can with what you have and remember there's ppl praying for what you have. Life is hard as it is

• Tasha H.
    06/07/2021 14:30

They never mention what you go through with cesareans in these videos. If you have a c section every time you cough laugh or sneeze you’ll feel like your insides are falling out. Keep a pillow or something to hug close by at all times.

• Virginia D.
    06/07/2021 14:09

yeah no I’m good

• Holly H.
    06/07/2021 14:05

I had an epidural and couldn't feel my right knee for 6 hrs after they removed it and it wore off the rest of my body. I And now 6 months later if i turn a certain way it will pinch something in my back and ill lose feeling in my extremities. Add that to the spot they put my iv line in on my hand/wrist is so swollen and sowre that i can barely use my hand. They blew 3 vains trying to stick me ( teaching hospital so it was a student). Amidst covid and they barely let me have my dula and husband in the room but 15 students staring at my snach was okay. To being told i have perfect brest for breastfeeding and they look like the ones in the text book... it was the strongest day of my life and im still having a hard time coming to terms that it all actually happened.

• Rubaina P.
    06/07/2021 12:40

is this all true?? 😭

• Anium C.
    06/07/2021 05:56

mNSMDMSMSM i wont have children.. nauurr

• Joan C.
    06/06/2021 13:53

Let's get this straight, postpartum depression hits way different and way stronger than regular depression. That shii is bad 😕

• Sereana K.
    06/06/2021 08:07

how r we doing sis?easy recovery taciqu😘😘

• Andie C.
    06/05/2021 21:31

i like how i had to find out abt this at 5am and fb thought it was a cool video to recommend :))

• Ritesh K.
    06/05/2021 17:40

All due respect to women I have a question in my mind does human evolution is making birth procedure really hard and post birth harsh effects are becoming more painful ? Because after so much technology and advancement still animals can give birth much easily than a human

• Jessica H.
    06/05/2021 14:57

I was lucky I didn’t have any complications with my daughter but nobody. I mean nobody, told me you’ll be bleeding after giving birth! Also 3 years later and I have to make sure I don’t laugh to hard or sneeze that I end up peeing myself😭 im on baby number two and idk how this one will be but hopefully smoothly as the first one. I also will never judge a woman for not wanting to have a kid. People are entitled to their own choices. I didn’t plan to have a kid at 19 yrs old but I kept her because I wanted to and I’m glad I did because she’s truly a blessing and is so full of love❤️

• Snow L.
    06/05/2021 01:07

If you had no birth complications, only comes from home to hospital when the contractions keeps coming and haunt you. Dont forget to eat eventho everything taste like sponge, you need a bigg energy to push that baby out. I already tried 3 position, eventually only when you standing,the pain of contractions would lessen at least 1/1000. I had 4 childbirths and none of them, i mean, i was never given epidural. Is it an injecton so you dont feel the contractions?

• Shifawn C.
    06/04/2021 18:09

Pregnant with my third, both my labours were pretty easy going. I went with the epidural just to make it a little easier. Some people have horrible stories and some people have really easy stories, just depends on the pregnancy and your body. However I do believe that if you don't want kids, please make sure you don't have any. Nothing worse than a parent having a kid who didn't want them in the first place, as that child would definitely deserve more and that person could give 👍

• Cempaka P.
    06/04/2021 17:10

ermm entah la aku tag je kot berguna haha

• Noemi J.
    06/04/2021 10:49

🤗

• Zoe P.
    06/04/2021 06:20

C-sections WOW!! You have just had major surgery being sliced open & NEED TIME TO RECOVER!! If it was an elective YOU ARE AWESOME!! If it was an emergency YOU ARE AWESOME!! If you are lucky enough to have help take it, ask for it & feel the love given. I had 2 emergency sections & no help so please take it from me if you have help around you be grateful for it. You may also have an overhang on the scar so keep it as clean as possible take care of yourself. Get to know your new body as you will be aware of any changes it may go through. If you breastfeed or not YOU ARE AWESOME!!