Protecting Women at Risk from Violence

Mexico is ranked sixth for gender crimes — a rate 15x higher than the global average. Now, both local officials and journalists are working to protect and track women at risk of violence.

03/01/2019 4:01 PM
  • 43.1k

• Omphemetse T.
    03/01/2019 16:12

WE MET PEOPLE IN LIFE THAT ARE TRULY BLESSED AND A BLESSING TO US. I wish I had known about her years ago before wasting so much money, time and so many tears and that's why i don't wish any woman to be in the same shoes as i was four months ago when i caught my man with another woman in our house and he was so shocked because he never expected me to be home so early, I asked him what was going on he told me nothing and said that she just a workmate but I knew he was lying, i didn't talk to him from that moment but I didn't want our relationship to end so I contacted Mama ANNA a traditional spiritual healer and told her I caught my Man cheating but I want him to love me and only me and Mama ANNA listened and did a love and binding spell for me and immediately the spell worked i found my man when he gas cooked a delicious meal and knelt down and asked for my forgiveness and told me he will never see or talk to that woman again, Thank u so much Mama ANNA we are now more than happy with my man.U can contact Mama ANNA on +27656089703 WhatsApp

• Brut
    03/01/2019 23:20

Wielding a sword like Wonder Woman, this 76-year-old is teaching women how to protect themselves in "the most dangerous country in the world for women."

• Robert M.
    03/13/2019 00:03

😮

• Bobby Z.
    03/19/2019 23:14

... yet trump is bad for saying they're sending rapists... when its factually and statistically accurate apparently...

• Brian F.
    03/22/2019 15:56

What the actual fuck is a "gender crime"????

• Stephen A.
    03/25/2019 23:05

...ditch the nose ring. It screams "I can't take you seriously"... just saying 😐

• Cathy G.
    03/27/2019 15:28

Trump wants to close the border so these creeps have 1 less place to take these girls & they think trump the bad guy.

• Melissa R.
    03/28/2019 04:19

Sad. 😪 This kind of evil as spread around the world.

• Kishern M.
    03/29/2019 13:50

Andrea Riego

• Ernie B.
    03/29/2019 14:20

Ya and no wall?

• Anastasia J.
    03/30/2019 23:27

And the Democrats want to let these animals into the US.