The life of Britney Spears

She told a judge that she was drugged, forced to work and even prevented from removing a birth control device due to the conservatorship that has controlled her life for over a decade... This is the story of Britney Spears.

06/24/2021 1:51 PM

• Linda F.
    07/05/2021 16:35

Freedom

• Kathy H.
    06/27/2021 14:02

Lithium is for depression, needs evaluation, many must take it.

• Haze R.
    06/25/2021 21:48

😭💔

• Sylvia J.
    06/25/2021 04:07

She could get her boyfriend to find a Dr or a Nurse who could remove her birth control device undercover. But yes give her control back. It is her money, she earned it and if she wants to spend it and end up in poverty so be it. Her father is using her to feather his own nest and nobody is doing anything about it. I'm sure the Courts could work out a plan and a new conservatorship with people she feels comfortable with and have her father removed at least. A Trust that feeds her a generous amount of money each month and that allows her to renovate g=her home and have some freedoms of choice. Her father doesn't seem to allow her to have a say over anything at all.

• Patty O.
    06/25/2021 01:42

Spoiled and privileged, nope dont feel sorry

• Lisa G.
    06/24/2021 21:43

Some day in 10 yrs no one will remember her and she’ll be forgotten just like never existed.. does this worth her sanity? Even Michael Jackson is forgotten, the new generation doesn’t know him and care..

• Dave E.
    06/24/2021 20:27

Conservators get to decide if you're competent enough to keep squirting out babies. Those are the rules, hun. Deal with it.

• Amy M.
    06/24/2021 19:50

sorry, but I'm gonna say it....don't like the biz, don't be part of it. It's that easy. I wanted to be an actress more than anything and when I experienced that world, I stopped going to castings and started doing community theater. I'm happier doing that than any movie and I got to keep my sanity to top it off. No amount of fame/money is worth losing yourself. But some can't stay away from the spotlight and BOOM next thing you know "it's so hard", "it killed me mentally", "boo hoo", blah blah blah....almost 30 years in and NOW it's time to do something? That's like putting toothpaste back in the tube.

• Mary C.
    06/24/2021 19:31

we are with you đŸ’Șïżœars