The NRDC is fighting to keep our air clean

The goal: More highways, pipelines, mines. The cost: Increasing rates of disease and air pollution. The reason: The Trump administration is dismantling the Clean Air Act. The Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) is fighting to keep our air as clean as possible.

07/09/2020 10:02 PM

• Gina M.
    07/16/2020 22:33

And that would not be because of you

• Joan M.
    07/16/2020 05:53

Not for.much longer with all his dismantling of the clean air act.

• Debra S.
    07/14/2020 12:33

What a joke.

• Eric T.
    07/13/2020 22:12

Trump 2020! 4 more years!

• Michael C.
    07/13/2020 13:30

Maybe now is a good time to start seriously considering retiring to a civilized country where you will get excellent universal health care, low crime, cheaper housing, no death penalty, no school shootings, legal same sex marriage, safe and legal abortions and one of the longest life expectancies on the planet. Come to Zaragoza, Spain! We, at Retire to Zaragoza, can help you realize this dream. How? Through the retirement residence program. We have lived in Spain for over 30 years and we will help you every step of the way from the hotel where you first stay, the apartment you rent or buy, finalizing your residence card and getting your universal health coverage. Whatsapp: 722512133

• Muhab S.

Clown

• Kroshé G.
    07/12/2020 10:12

Trump2020

• Kroshé G.
    07/12/2020 10:12

The Democratic have become the party of Marxists. Who want to destroy our country. We have to make our voice heard and fight back against this. It's going to take all of us pitching in.

• Igor Š.
    07/12/2020 07:57

He's legend.

• Carla J.
    07/12/2020 04:00

OMG how can he keep a straight face when telling so many lies

• Mike F.
    07/11/2020 18:48

TRUMP

• Kathy B.
    07/11/2020 11:07

Hope you fall with him too!

• Judith A.
    07/11/2020 01:34

Liar!

• Patrick Q.
    07/10/2020 17:13

If you vote for a clown, a circus is what you get.

• Hussain S.
    07/10/2020 14:06

I was hurt and heart broken when a very big problem occurred in my marriage seven months ago, between me and my husband . so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore. So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband . So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a priest,because it has really worked for him too. So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the Email address of the [email protected] . So the next morning, i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the Doctor assured me that i will get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me, and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day, our relationship was now stronger than how it were before by the help of a Doctor. So, i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact Dr. Friday , i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.. Email him at: [email protected] or whatssapp+2348124948053 you can also

• Barber S.