Viral arts project stitches Donald Trump's presidency

The President tweets it, then she stitches it – and asks others to do the same. Meet the artist behind the Tiny Pricks project.

10/18/2020 4:01 PM

• Jessica D.
    a day

Who is this Donald Trump? Never heard of him.

• Dale J.
    a day

Great then I can use them to wipe my you know what.

• Juan C.
    3 days

how are you

• Maria R.
    3 days

I wouldn’t waste my time his words are meaningless

• Venkataraman S.
    4 days

Wow great leader should speak and work like a good governance good leader leaders shouldn't talk like childish

• Jaik J.
    4 days

Look at this,

• Osho O.
    4 days

It was started to me during conducting yoga 🙄

• Alan T.
    5 days

Very creative and funny

• Shirley G.
    5 days

Brilliant former student at “our” favourite art school, Vancouver Island School of Art! The best possible use of materials, interpretive punning, actions speaking as loudly as the silly words.

• Wade W.
    5 days

Golden name.

• Louise S.
    10/21/2020 22:28

Watch the news. Yesterday he said 65 lies. Today he is insulting Biden. Is the man to represent our country to the world?? Wake up.

• Lisa S.
    10/19/2020 04:39

how brilliant is this?

• Trish F.
    10/19/2020 03:17

Think about the destruction of this president in the United States! It is obvious to the world 🌎 that trump doesn’t take the COVID 19 Pandemic seriously nor the lives of the American people! 214,081 DEAD 💀 thanks to Trumps INCOMPETENCE: He is cheered at the Rose Garden and NJ fundraiser super spreader events. Continues to have events at White House endangering his own supporters! All for a photo op! Disgusting!

• James D.
    10/19/2020 02:54

Should stich Trump to a carpet.

• Rocky G.
    10/19/2020 02:03

More fake news

• Judy H.
    10/19/2020 01:46

Oh yes,they are! I should know!

• Virgilio C.
    10/19/2020 01:20

Nothing is as stupid as a raciest Republican..

• Christopher S.
    10/18/2020 19:34

What I don’t understand is how people can believe anything he says. They cannot be that stupid and brainwashed but I guess they are.

• Richard J.
    10/18/2020 19:24

I Find this Hilarious, as His Transparency, has been 'In Full View' for Everyone to SEE ! Would I want to Emulate Such an Individual ??? NO !

• Sherry P.