Top 5 Things Women Pay More For Than Men

These are the top 5 things women pay more for than men.

11/28/2018 2:01 PM
  • 511.5k

• Valerie S.
    11/30/2019 21:57

Who knew that striving for equality between the sexes would include vitamin supplements?

• Rob P.
    11/25/2019 10:01

If the products are exactly the same just buy the man's one.

• Srgt L.
    11/24/2019 23:28

What a bunch of morons.

• Marc W.
    11/24/2019 18:39

I don't see why a cane should cost more depending on gender. Frankly I don't see why there are men and women's canes in the first place. Aren't they the same? Why not just get a "man's" cane if they are slightly cheaper... it has to work just as well. Women shouldn't have to pay more for anything just because they are women. However... as for the stuff like clothes, haircuts, shampoo etc... women's products cost more because THEY ARE BETTER THAN MEN'S PRODUCTS! Guys give half a crap what they wear*, we get the minimum cost haircut because we don't care*, and I can tell you first hand we get crappier razors because we use them for so long any new piece of crap razor is going to seem like it came from heaven compared to the clogged nearly rusty one we finally threw out because it fell apart. I can testify to this first hand because one time when once again I reached the point where my razor was so worn out it was a danger to life and limb I didn't have a spare... so I used my wife's razor. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD... I WAS LIKE WHAT IS THIS DIVINE INSTRUMENT OF COMFORT AND SMOOTH HAIR REMOVAL THAT LOOKS A LOT LIKE MY RAZOR BUT IS ANYTHING BUT!!! So, is this really some kind of global conspiracy to get women to pay 9% more for things due to some kind of pointless misogynistic nefarious motive, or do women just demand better stuff for themselves because they take better care of themselves? * And because women take better care of themselves* and demand better products*, companies know in order to get women's business they have to offer women higher quality products, and higher quality products cost slightly more to make than the any ol' bottle of liquid crap to wash our hair that a guy will buy* because the only thing a company really needs to do to get our shampoo business is to fill a bottle with a liquid something and then print the word "shampoo" on it. * (Doesn't hurt if it's the cheapest, or on sale either.) So in closing, the moral of the story is... men, use your wife's razor... trust me you'll never go back. * On average. STAGGERING average.

• Hodi E.