Amandla Stenberg is Next

Meet the 20-year-old queer actor Time Magazine called "a leader of the next generation. She's Amandla Stenberg — and she's more than Hollywood glitz and glamour.

03/02/2019 8:01 PMupdated: 03/04/2019 4:31 PM
  • 251.3k

• Catherine T.
    03/02/2019 21:21

Queen 💖

• Ta-Ta A.
    03/03/2019 09:28

gay? that is sickness

• Alice M.
    03/03/2019 20:17

Hey viewers am from durban am here to testify about Mama Ann for the good work she did for me when my husband left me with 4 kids and got married to someone else.I read a testimony about a woman called grace talking about how Mama Ann helped her to bring back her husband.I called her to hear more and explained to me on how Mama Ann helped her.I called Mama Ann that same time and told her my marriage problems.She asked for His surname and told me to go to her office.I went there and she made for me a spiritual prayer and within few hours my husband called me while apologizing.We also consulted with Mama Ann about our financial problems.She told me about Magic Wallet that brings money in your house.I took it and started using it as she had explained me and i was shocked to find a lot of money where i had placed the wallet.I called her with happiness to ask what i should do with the money.She told me to use the money for whatever i want.Since then am in a happy life that everyone admires.Thank you very much Mama Ann for everything you have done for me. Mama Ann Can also help you with Powerful Magic Ring For Lost Love Spell, Pastors, Prophecy Healing Powers, Miracles, Instant Money, Win Contracts or Tenders, Win Lotto, Protection, Become Famous or Rich, Fix Marriage, Magic wallet for money that works, Stop Court Cases, If you need any help from Mama Ann Call / What's App her on +27656089703.She is located in sandton .

• Dave F.
    03/03/2019 22:29

So sad!

• Jhunly L.
    03/07/2019 01:49

idol mo

• Dawn D.
    03/08/2019 19:43

Ang ganda talaga ng artista na to puteeek

• Maheem J.