Inside TikTok's viral #writtenbyaman trend

Oversexualized, romanticized, unrealistic. This latest online trend is taking on the male gaze by showing how women are portrayed when they are #writtenbyaman ...

09/20/2021 8:34 PMupdated: 09/21/2021 10:36 AM

And even more

• David O.
      a day

I was suffering from ( herpes ) for over 2 years,i was hopeless until one of my friend directed me to a man called Dr Jude, she said he cure herpes disease and also said he has helped her friend to cure herpes virus, and cure other people with different diseases, i never believed her but after a lot of talk, i decided to give the Dr a try, just few days later i contacted him and he told me what to do which i did and he prepared a herbal medicine and sent to me with prescriptions on how i will take it for a period of days. After i finished taking the medicine he told me to go for a test which i also did and when the result came out i was surprised to see that I'm Negative. Big thanks to him. You can also contact him on his email [email protected] +2348157103433.) if you need his help for Hpv , fibroid, HERPES,HIV, CANCER, DIABETES, ANY TYPES OF INFECTION CURE,. and any type of infection. or if you are have any problem contact him for help and you we be free with he herbal medicine....

• Hodi E.
      4 days

Another idiotic video. And bunch of 🤡🤡🤡🤡 Imagine thinking Man isn't equally sexualized, by famele authors. Sometimes even more, I literally get sick from reading romantic novels written by fameles yet I'm not complaining, or starting a movement, because there are people who enjoy it. Grow up and instead of blaming everything on man find a partner who loves you.

• Christian A.
      5 days

Man I'm loving the ever increasing pace in which people are realizing how f****** STUPID the radical left is.

• Natali N.
      6 days

Omg what is going on with people nowadays.I think that you feel so good being the "victims" and all of that seems to me like you are desperate for attention.Like you try to tell me that men aren't sexualized as well by female authors who are thirsting over them ???:D Stop whining and find yourself a partner who appreciates the real you ,there are toxic people both male and female ,stop generalizing everything.

• JoAnn K.
      6 days

but i am guilty of overromantising, emotionally overdeveloping, and hypermuscularising my men🤔

• Dave T.
      6 days

I see, again, that the white male as at fault for all of society’s short comings.

• Michael A.
      6 days

Y'all did this already, is it a reupload

• Bikash S.
      09/28/2021 14:59

• Reese W.
      09/28/2021 14:45

Wow, who would have guessed that people on social media found something else to cry about. Shut the fuck up already and just try to enjoy life for once.

• Artis T.
      09/28/2021 06:37

SAND. NE. MY. MONEY. TODAY. PLEASE. ITS. BEEN. 4. MO.s. now I. Need. An. Want.bits. now..

• Naoki G.
      09/27/2021 16:43

This isn't a trend.... you're trying to make it a trend

• Daniel F.
      09/26/2021 21:30

Ok. Now do male characters in romance movies

• David C.
      09/26/2021 17:11

Cringe

• Shraddha G.
      09/26/2021 10:22

damn this apt!

• Hari N.
      09/26/2021 08:32

Woke

• Sayeri B.
      09/26/2021 02:10

Dumb trend, doesn’t make sense at all. There are tons of movies written & directed by male directors, and the heroine is not represented as a sex symbol.

• Pradyumna M.
      09/25/2021 22:58

If Kill Bill were realistic, the movie would've ended in the opening scene 😂😂

• Conficius K.
      09/25/2021 21:29

Go, girls! live your life Leave out the movie scene Get it Outta ya head Just like you ditched ya parental advice

• Rajwin
      09/25/2021 17:54

Yeah, here's another woke white women, by making a trend like these women are getting cringe attention, it's filmmaker or an screenwriter's freedom to write about what they like, if you irritated by that... Yeah 👍

• Manav K.
      09/25/2021 16:06

Fantasy sells... reality doesnt. Wanna read about a bus trip to the mall and ordering a subway? ...i guess not.