The life of Lady Gaga

She's helped raise 35 million dollars to fight Covid-19 and will host a global broadcast with the world's biggest artists in support of health care workers in the front lines. This is the story of Lady Gaga. [Brut. has partnered with Global Citizen and will be livestreaming One World: Together at Home on April 18 at 8 p.m. ET.]

04/17/2020 3:02 PM
  • 122.5k

• David M.
    04/30/2020 07:41

Wow I didn't realize how beautiful you are wow is all I can say hope you have a great day

• Pedro H.
    04/25/2020 16:39

Who cares ! Witch !

• Katya L.
    04/23/2020 04:28

You were born this way. Use it for good

• Katya L.
    04/23/2020 04:27

Do not stop

• Maureen L.
    04/19/2020 20:22

• Jimmy R.
    04/19/2020 13:37

Supporting a gross lifestyle

• Sharon D.
    04/19/2020 01:40

My gosh people read and listen.so much negative comments over NOTHING SHE SAID. Be ashamed truly you lack compasdion for suffering to judge people who help ASK AGAIN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

• Maria Y.
    04/18/2020 23:31

Good work, Lady Gaga! Stay healthy!

• Lahcen D.
    04/18/2020 15:32

Well done Gaga

• Willie S.
    04/18/2020 15:29

I didn't mean to share this but it was to late. What I was trying to do with this. How . I don't know how to not post this. Because I am lady Gaga or the free Mason and the Illuminati. I am not. Because satan is involved in lady Gaga, Katy Perry who use to be Christian and there is a video of her interview that she sold soul to the satan to have whatever heart desires. The Rockefeller, and others like them are puppet of satan and satan is there master.

• Watiyanger M.
    04/18/2020 13:11

i just started liking lady Gaga after her movie, '"A star is born".

• Carla M.
    04/18/2020 13:09

Gaga oolala

• Vishal P.
    04/18/2020 12:51

# My Hero ❤️

• Pete G.
    04/18/2020 11:43

Follow you anywhere gaga

• Willie S.
    04/18/2020 09:09

That's lie lady Gaga and true church of Jesus Christ the Messiah will not use words to murder people. True Christian following His way of I have telling God what is the point of speaking the Truth people aren't going to listen Just like two of the Prophet in the old Testament. But like you and there's some others that is not the option. Not everybody is awakening. Most Christian are carnal, fallen away from the Truth, or they don't have ears to hear and eyes to see. That what we are seeing is Matrix..what is so funny thing. The movie matrix there's hidden codes. But I digress. Jesus Christ the Messiah said that we weren't gonna have famine bread but the Truth. In my humble opinion. I don't think Jesus was talking about food. Because Jesus said about himself I am that Bread that came down from Heaven. Even in the Bible we need to ask God to gives eyes to see and ears to Hear. I thinking when He said isn't the Bread that's going to famine but the Truth. So if Jesus is The Bread or The Word of God became flesh. And Jesus Christ is the Truth. But He said Truth will be rare. I am believe that we are getting there. Because in school, media, religion, and so on. There is bread but what kinds of bread is it. Is it the Truth. Remember the passion of Christ. Pontius Pilate heard from Jesus Christ the Messiah said to Him about The Truth. And he's very confused what Jesus said. It bothered him so much. That he asked his wife. Claudia what did He meant by Truth. Her answer what Truth is didn't matter. So in today's we have bread coming from everywhere but is The Truth. Sometimes as a human being. We want the bread to fit our narrative. Instead of we want to fit in God of Abraham,Issac and Yacob narrative. Because of that many like Jesus said. They praise Me with there lips but there is far from me. They're like Judas Iscariot. They are in me what is gonna do for me. What's going to Bennett me. So they have shallow perspectives about Jesus Christ the Messiah. They haven't truly surrender there everything to Him. For non believers you know they've not heard true Jesus Christ the Messiah. Because most of times they encounter Jesus followers they don't see any differences between them and the Christian. Because they are not truly set apart. Jesus Christ the Messiah said be Holy ( set apart) as I Am Holy (set apart) we are in a time table right now brainwashed to Worship a man because he is a man of sin that the world is going to accept because they are finally gonna get a leader what they hoped a leader supposed to be life of ease and false security. While Jesus Christ the Messiah called us to be like Him totally surrender life and have His way with us. Sad to say. Which is true Jesus told a parable wide road that leads to destruction. Narrow road that leads to eternal Life. Broad or wide is a life of ease. While narrow road is a road of difficulty. Sad to say in America. They don't want to go through what Brothers and sisters in China going to being tortured, even killed. Or our brother and sister going through in Africa, everywhere in the world is there are Christian are being martyred for Him. But sad to say that the Christian in America rather be Rapture before anything like that happens here. Because in there twisted thinking that is the wrath of God. If that is the wrath of God. I wonder what is the True wrath of God is for the ungodly. So I am going to speak the Truth because we are that near.

• Wendy M.
    04/18/2020 07:23

An amazing lady

• Tutu D.
    04/18/2020 06:59

Is there anybody who can help me reach lady Gaga...Am from the slums Bangladesh...Mombasa-Kenya

• Terri A.
    04/18/2020 06:04

She’s a poser

• Cathie R.
    04/18/2020 05:33

You’re sick and a sadist!!!!

• B A.
    04/18/2020 03:33

There is no such thing as equality.