The story of Sacha Baron Cohen

He's believed to have crashed a far-right rally and gotten the public to join in a racist sing-along. He's made a career out of pranking people into revealing their own bigotry. This is the story of Sacha Baron Cohen.

07/03/2020 3:26 PM

• Osvaldo A.
    6 days

jajaja

• Frank T.
    07/08/2021 12:02

He represents Zionest Jewish agenda " Khazarian Mafia the most ruthless enemy of humanity by Preston James veterans today please Google it. He is part of the Zionest game plan got you guys fooled.

• Cassandra W.
    07/06/2021 05:42

He is Brilliant

• Eddie H.
    07/03/2021 09:32

You disgust me stick to be a comedian not a activist.

• Elias B.
    06/30/2021 22:01

Auflösung

• Leo H.
    06/30/2021 20:35

Good. Donate the profits from your films to Jewish and Gay social services.

• Deepest T.
    06/24/2021 12:14

An scholars deep support for muslim community, he is born from a jews mother and studied history at cambrige end up to be a comedian, because there was really no issue with the muslim that he can reavealed. althought he was an active jews activist backthen. So now he'll choose to be natural and support everybody and muslim since is that only religion came to his mind.. Yet israel and all the islamophobia is still hardly play victim...

• Michał M.
    06/23/2021 06:46

ten smutny moment gdy dla pieniędzy borat udaje jakiegoś aktora i gada głupoty...

• Karthik
    06/22/2021 09:25

Guys check this out https://bit.ly/3qsUzvz

• Tubsy M.
    06/18/2021 04:47

I get what he’s saying but iff I went watch an MMA fight, I’d kick off to iff 2 guys started kissing in the cage, I’m there to watch MMA. That don’t mean I’m homophobic. And I live in a small village and it’s quiet and ppl pay a lot of money to retire here and iff they built a mosque the whole village would get full up 5x a day. That doesn’t make anyone racist to not want that. Build the mosque in a way so everyone is happy. And the Jewish song ok looks very bad but they were drunk ppl in a small rural area that don’t get many spectacles and tv filming and were probs just singing along drunk, the ppl messed up bad there but it wouldn’t happen in a soba environment. He’s saying the ppl that made him rich are all homophobic and racist If we don’t agree with him. I only liked Ali g anyway 🤷‍♂️

• Christopher N.
    06/17/2021 18:39

I don't know what to believe anymore I really don't

• Way S.
    06/17/2021 12:38

Mah maaan🤘

• Tai N.
    06/16/2021 03:16

our man, Borat :))

• Jim R.
    06/15/2021 18:48

Who?

• Amal A.
    06/12/2021 21:05

Oh how transparent a double edged sword is but only to those who see and listen not only with the mind but also the heart!!!

• Amal A.
    06/12/2021 19:45

What about anti-semitism against other Semitic people??? Ref: Dictionary.com👇 DEFINITION FOR SEMITE (1 OF 1) noun a member of any of various ancient and modern peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including the Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs. Your double standards, supremest-ethnocentrism rant doesn’t show at all!😉🤡

• Matt S.
    06/11/2021 15:32

The first point is quite relevant in today’s world.

• Nathan S.
    06/10/2021 20:12

borats half welsh

• Orel K.
    06/03/2021 20:50

Like in communist countries. How many guys and colored communities are China or Russia how many Jewish communities exist in arb countries. Did you tell your friends you a member of the communist party? Tell us in the kibbutz is there a selection committee. Hhhaa everything is a a funny 😆

• Miguel I.
    05/29/2021 16:52

As Ricky Gervais said the last time he hosted the Golden Globes, these celebrities spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg and they pretend to tell us about the real world? LMFAO. They don't know anything about the real world. Especially this annoying jerk. Why is it ok to make fun of other races and accents? I'm gay, and his ridiculous Bruno character is such an stereotypical, crude and insulting depiction of gay men. I'm not for cancelling people, but this creature does deserve it. Hopefully it will happen some day. 🤢🤮