This is the life of Halsey

"Halsey is the best version of myself. Tall and confident, coordinated, sexy, brave. And that's exactly why I invented her." She's channeled her struggles with bipolar disorder into a chart-topping music career. This is the life of Halsey.

08/27/2021 1:10 PMupdated: 08/27/2021 1:58 PM

• Claudia W.
    6 days

Very arrogant!

• Craig E.
    7 days

🙌

• Celia V.
    09/12/2021 07:42

Gosh I just adore her spirit💝

• Tabatha V.
    09/06/2021 00:20

Omgosh she is so wonderful and I like her music 🎶

• Jamie C.
    09/04/2021 14:37

💜💜💜💜

• Abbie R.
    09/03/2021 18:25

I love her so much! She's so beautiful inside and out 💖

• John P.
    08/30/2021 06:07

I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Herpes and Cancer) by this Man Dr ASIKA and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr ASIKA telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr ASIKA on : [email protected] sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!! He can also cure some other diseases like Dystonia HPV HEPATITIS HERPES HIV LYME DISEASE. AND MANY MORE. contact him on his via Whatsapp https://wa.me/ +2347065795494.

• Tariku B.
    08/28/2021 03:25

She is so outspoken in this judge mental world.I appreciate her bravery and valor.

• Remy N.
    08/27/2021 19:25

Frangipane

• Ifrah W.
    08/27/2021 19:12

My queen! ❤️

• Wanda B.
    08/27/2021 14:49

👎🏾

• Henry C.
    08/27/2021 13:51

Love her music. More power to the lady for being so transparent. A new mom too. Kudos.