• Sharon A.
    09/01/2019 07:01

Children did not in the 1950s get vaccinated for measles, mumps - it was considered a good thing when one child got it and another then got it - that was then their immunity and no one had lasting ill-effects from this. Stop supporting pharmaceutical companies push for vaccines.

• Deborah C.
    09/01/2019 00:34

Not buying it, we all had measles and chicken pox as kids, my kids also and the had their vaccinations, Please stop trying to use scare tactics to force people to do what these days could harm their children, who knows for sure what your allowing to be injected into your child, we didnt know back then either but these days its a higher risk in my opinion, if you vaccinate your babies ask to see all ingredients in the injection, research them before you allow the injection to be given to your baby.

• Gertraud B.
    08/31/2019 11:10

Sorry! I am 73 years old and had the measles as a 2 yo. Both my sisters had them as did each and every kid in the neighbourhood! Not one died or suffered any health issues as a result! My kids, 53, 48, 46 and 29 all had the measles when they were young, as did their contemporaries. None of them suffered any consequences. My grandchildren were vaccinated because their parents are like 99% of modern parents and nod in unison. They are more susceptible to minor illnesses and it will be interesting to see how my great-great-children fare. I am against unnecessary vaccinations!

• Natasha M.
    08/30/2019 16:46

Ashley Nicole Etzel

• أم م.
    09/30/2018 09:02

مفضاك يا لولو اهو هلبه عندهم توحد لاش ندوروا من برا

• وليد غ.
    09/27/2018 18:57

ظلمتوا الواد

• Shokry H.
    09/26/2018 08:46

انا معرفش عيد لكي او صحبتك انا لقيت صورتك فرحت وكتبت لكي كل سنة وانتى طيبة يا مدام طول ما انت بخير يبقى يقول لك كل سنة وانتى طيبة ربنا يفرحك انت والبنك بإذن ربنا ان شا القدير وشكرا

• Jingle J.
    09/25/2018 19:50

Your born with autism 🤦🏽‍♀️ it’s not a disease.

• حلوياتي ح.
    09/24/2018 13:50

اريد العربيه انا اريد لغه عريبه.

• Gtrz G.
    09/23/2018 02:03

??????

• Leah A.
    09/22/2018 21:18

Your child, you do you. Parents don't vaxx kids for many reasons... It causing autism is utterly stupid. I try really hard to not judge for any reason. That particular theory is one I have a hard time with.

• उत्सव ढ.
    09/22/2018 18:31

This stupidism only exist in America, I am from a third world country where my parents earn less than a dishwasher in America but still we had vaccinations and our parents though uneducated still know that vaccinating your kids is the most important thing. My question why is the most powerful country and one of the richest country in the world becoming so stupid and ignorant? When I was a kid we would look up to America and think that to be great again we have to follow America's step, now I think that is what we must avoid because I can see the increasingly stupid generation getting more power and more recognition in America and obviously the politicians are happy because cops now "in America" can go on kill anyone they want and the people are busy debating about vaccinations??? Like wtf is going on there?????

• Zach P.
    09/22/2018 16:30

State sponsored studies are not accurate and skewed

• Araceli S.
    09/21/2018 23:47

thought about u

• Zaida C.
    09/21/2018 19:30

De Leon DaNny

• Jabar H.
    09/21/2018 15:34

هه له و خه به

• Ann L.
    09/21/2018 01:11

Yes it gives kids autism .

• Mahindran J.
    09/20/2018 19:03

It's not about vaccination.... How they produce..... Certification....

• Audrey H.