• Joshua S.
    03/25/2020 05:28

Vaccines contain live viruses. They plan that ... so it can get passed on to those who dont have vaccines in the 1st 3 days after vaccination . . It part if the plan .

• Bob B.
    03/25/2020 00:14

Who payed you off.

• Lily K.
    03/24/2020 22:44

The side effects that are reflected in her personality have not yet been specified.

• Sharon A.
    09/01/2019 07:01

Children did not in the 1950s get vaccinated for measles, mumps - it was considered a good thing when one child got it and another then got it - that was then their immunity and no one had lasting ill-effects from this. Stop supporting pharmaceutical companies push for vaccines.

• Deborah C.
    09/01/2019 00:34

Not buying it, we all had measles and chicken pox as kids, my kids also and the had their vaccinations, Please stop trying to use scare tactics to force people to do what these days could harm their children, who knows for sure what your allowing to be injected into your child, we didnt know back then either but these days its a higher risk in my opinion, if you vaccinate your babies ask to see all ingredients in the injection, research them before you allow the injection to be given to your baby.

• Gertraud B.
    08/31/2019 11:10

Sorry! I am 73 years old and had the measles as a 2 yo. Both my sisters had them as did each and every kid in the neighbourhood! Not one died or suffered any health issues as a result! My kids, 53, 48, 46 and 29 all had the measles when they were young, as did their contemporaries. None of them suffered any consequences. My grandchildren were vaccinated because their parents are like 99% of modern parents and nod in unison. They are more susceptible to minor illnesses and it will be interesting to see how my great-great-children fare. I am against unnecessary vaccinations!

• Natasha M.