Meet the Herpes Goddess

"I thought, 'I'm a single mother with herpes. No one's ever going to want me.'" Then she changed the narrative and became the Herpes Goddess.

03/06/2021 2:59 PM

• Francis N.
    3 days

The year 2021 have already be a great blessing to me through the sincere help I got from DR Aigbogidi who help me cure my HERPES and He also make me believe that with God all things are possible. I lost hope after all the force hope I got from various Herbalist who claim to help me but they end up showing their self wrong. I will advise you to work with DR Aigbogidi to sort out your health issues. He also cure Herpes, HIV, Cancer, Diabetes, HBP, Fibroid, infertility, BV, STD and lot more .

• Hannah W.
    3 days

I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus in 2016 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try , when i contact this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when i received this herbal cure, he gave me step by directions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 14days of usage, I am now free from the deadly disease called herpes, all thanks to Dr okadibo you can rich this great herbal doctor via his email: ([email protected])call or whatsapp him on his mobile number +2349032824947 He also have the herb to cure: (1) ALS, (2) DIABETES, (3) HIV&AIDS, (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION, (5) CANCER, (6) HERPES

• Lukas M.
    3 days

Thank you , Again at first I thought he was joking about his Herbal Cure for Herpes,

• Larry C.
    3 days

Good luck to anyone reading this true life story of mine, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year, And I Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr IGENE Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr IGENE I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me, I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health. He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative. My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have The Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr IGENE To Help You Too, And Help Me To Thank Dr IGENE For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. IGENE Herbal Medicine, His Contact Email: [[email protected] ] Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348133321898 thank you

• Ibrahim A.
    7 days

I was diagnosed of herpes 3 years, and ever since then i have been taking treatment to prevent outbreaks, burning and blisters, but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr. ighalo1 on fb on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions for up to 2 weeks. After completing the medication i went back to my doctor for another test and the virus was all gone and i was completely cured, since then i have not had any signs of outbreak. I'm so filled with joy. With herbal medication Herpes Virus is 100% curable. I refer Dr ighalo1 on fb to everyone out there with the virus Email: [email protected] Add Dr ighalo1 whatsApp +2347059015494 He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, CANCER of all kinds, DIABETES and so many other infections.

• Kimberly J.
    04/10/2021 19:01

To all those Downing this lady, did u know beg tests are wrong sometimes, did u know 50 to 80% of americans have this virus? Educate yourselves.

• Raymond J.
    04/03/2021 01:16

I got diagnosed with herpes, I have been suffering from herpes virus for the past 3yrs. Until I got a review online about natural cure people testifies how they got cured with Dr Aloyee herbal supplements. I ordered the herbal medicine, after taking it for 14 days with the instruction and dosage Dr Aloyee gave me prescription on how to take the herbal medicine I got cured totally with herbal treatment. I’m recommending all diagnosis with herpes and other virus to contact Dr Aloyee via email: [email protected] you can also call or write him via Whatsapp:+2347058631418…

• Raymond J.
    03/30/2021 16:53

The lord has already made them roots and herbs for human use and luckily i'm one of those who was blessed to use this as medicine which they already are, but will have to go through the preparation stage before it's finally refined and stocked. These supplements are effective to eradicate herpes from your body system totally within just 2 weeks when used as instructed by me.For more info on how to order for my natural roots and herbs supplement and know how it works, kindly contact via Website: email [email protected] or WhatsApp/call +2347058631418

• Abubakar N.
    03/30/2021 16:44

God bless Dr.Oduwa herbal home for his marvelous work in my life, I was suffering for Herpes since 2012 and I was taking my medications and i wasn't satisfied i needed to get the Herpes out of my body, I searched about some possible cure for Herpes and i saw a comment about Dr.Oduwa herbal home how he cured a woman with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. Please contact him on https://droduwaherbalhome. com https://wa.me/+2348136354191 TYPES OF CURES HSV 1&2 LASER FIVER KIDNEY DISEASE HEART DISEASE DIABETES CANCER GONORRHEA STD HERPES HIV/AID Fibroids

• Barbra J.
    03/28/2021 11:56

No thank you they are trying to normalize stds instead of teaching preventative care wow what a time to be alive

• Anthony R.
    03/26/2021 23:44

A big thank you to Dr Jude for using his effective herbal product to cure my HSV 1 and 2 virus. i was diagnosed of HSV 6 year back. my symptoms progressed so very fast, tingling, itching, sores, eye infection, of which i was given acyclovir for treatment but to know avail. At this point, i had to go deep into research for a better treatment. On this fateful day, i came across a some Facebook users who claimed to have been cured from herpes virus after using one herbal product from a Africa doctor called Jude. i quickly copied the address and as God may have it, i spoke to him and he instructed me on how to go about it. I decided to adopt a more natural approach and started on Herpes Herbal formula from Natural Organic Herbal Clinic, the HSV natural formula immensely helped my condition, i had a total recovery from HSV with this natural herbal formula treatment. I'm so happy to tell the public that i have been cured from HSV 1-2 virus using this effective product from Dr. Jude. Visit Organic Herbal Clinic official web site { www . drjudeherbs . com } or email the doctor on {[email protected] com } or whatsapp +2349022810161. feel alive again!

• Mark M.
    03/23/2021 22:57

I was once a herpes patient, but now I have finally got rid of it with the help of Dr.abey he is a great traditional doctor you can also get your self cured with this same remedy stay safe.if you have any type of infection or virus you can contact doctor Abey for your treatment infections like hpv.hiv.herpes.herpatits.etc.WhatsApp [email protected]

• Antoni R.
    03/20/2021 11:07

I have been suffering can from Herpes for the past 3 years and 8 months, and ever since then i have been taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr.Ogudugu on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which I took according to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went for a. medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr.Ogudugu today on this Email: [email protected] or WhatsApp: +918586081479

• Vinicius G.
    03/15/2021 17:41

DR PETER herbal home is the solution to your problem, why wait and suffer when there is someone like Dr peter that can cure any disease HIV/ AIDS CANCER HEPATITIS B VIRUS, HERPES ASTHMA , FIBROID, HEARTH FAILURE Alzheimer's Disease DIABETICS 1&2, SPELL LOVE SPELL BARENESS STROKE SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE do not die in silent, all you need to is to contact him, [email protected] you can also contact via his what-sap number +351920293727

• Emily R.
    03/11/2021 22:30

Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered through a U.P.S courier delivery service from a powerful Herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 12days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Twaha Herbal Medicine and his herbal exploit. Contact him on email [email protected] or you also WhatsApp him +2349038518881 Thanks for reading!

• Anthony S.
    03/09/2021 19:28

Good

• Andrew C.
    03/09/2021 04:25

Yuri Victor

• Poyser S.
    03/09/2021 01:52

🤮 🤢

• Michael W.
    03/08/2021 20:17

lol herpes godess, lol

• Sunday W.
    03/08/2021 10:21

Its unbelievable I never new there is herbal medicine that cure herpes virus and never thought of that I was diagnosed with this deadly virus for 3yrs I was hopeless to the extend of even taking my life I am writing this to let people in the world no there is hope of life no matter how the condition or the situation may be my brothers and sisters all over the world do not be deceive there is no cure for herpes virus there is cure and is real well all thanks to Dr Aliguel for his herbal mixtures that earn me healthy life today I meet this great herbalist doctor from West African this great herbalist is in did a great doctor once again thank you Dr Aliguel for what you have done in my life I was searching for remedy for cure herpes virus when i saw his herbal medicine so I contacted him though I was afraid I have to trust him he ask me to pay some money to buy the items that we be use to prepare the herbal mixture or medicine which I did that took him 3days to prepare and send it to me he told me to take it for 19days that I we call him for testify low and behold after 19days of that herbal medicine marks my happiness you can contact Dr Aliguel via WhatsApp +2349065513062 or email [email protected] God bless you Dr Aliguel.