Why face masks are the norm in East Asia but not in the West

In countries like Japan or China, people have worn face masks in public since long before the coronavirus pandemic. Here's why.

04/21/2020 7:03 PM
  • 46.6k

• Greg A.
    06/15/2020 12:14

Polusyon

• Marie W.
    06/14/2020 17:47

It’s so polluted there that why the wear masks. Just wear a white top and see the black on the item at the end of the day

• Francis M.
    06/14/2020 17:16

😮🤔😷

• Glenn V.
    06/14/2020 14:28

Chinese people telling us the new normal. Lol.

• Ozy M.
    06/14/2020 10:40

To prevents discrimination and racism!!..All lives matter!!✊✊✊✊

• Nkwane M.
    06/14/2020 09:56

No man masks are too stuff.

• Jamar B.
    06/14/2020 06:28

Because there air toxic levels are too high its really bad you will die no If ands or buts.

• Ozy M.
    06/14/2020 04:57

I like that cuz at some point of entries they gonna have a hard time profiling individuals...👍

• Bruno P.
    06/14/2020 04:15

I have to use it everyday at work. 7h. Just take it out to eat and drink.

• Vijay N.
    06/14/2020 01:25

Leaders, doctors and scientists are saying that, for the last four months, people have been dying due to corona virus. But I do not agree with this. I have asked you, do you have a post mortem report of a dead person or not? The post mortem report will prove what caused the death. Now you tell me what are the reasons behind not making the post mortem report public? No one knows anything about how death is happening. Only the leaders and doctors of political parties are aware of this. Politicians and journalists of any country have made public the post mortem reports of those who died? Do you have any post mortem reports of anyone dying, or not? Hydroxychloroquine is the main cause of death of people infected with the corona virus. To divert attention from this truth, leaders are trying to create an atmosphere of chaos. I am surprised that there will be riots in America on the death of a man. Everyone is trying to react to these riots. The truth is, these riots have happened to cover up the truth. The main purpose of rioters is to fight people amongst themselves, to divert attention from the truth. I am not feeling sad The truth has been denied every century. What are you thinking that I will be silent by sharing this message? Earthquakes, tornadoes and hurricanes are enough to bring out the truth.

• Bill W.
    06/13/2020 22:26

What a bunch of lemmings.

• Clément V.
    06/13/2020 21:23

They still have the freedom to wear it or not

• Christine R.
    06/13/2020 21:04

Yeah , no thanks I don't want that to be our new normal...

• Rita T.
    04/23/2020 16:20

and it didn't help them there is always residue