Why face masks are the norm in East Asia but not in the West

In countries like Japan or China, people have worn face masks in public since long before the coronavirus pandemic. Here's why.

04/21/2020 7:03 PM

• Rita T.
    04/23/2020 16:20

and it didn't help them there is always residue

• Zenebu F.
    04/22/2020 20:22

When I meet DR lhionkhan, I was desperate to get my ex boyfriend back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had nothing to say about a situation. He just left after 3years without explanation. First, through your gmail and your first gmail, through your email and my first request, it has been launched Love spell to help us get back. Shortly after 48 hours he did his spell, my boyfriend started sending me messages again and I felt horrible for what he just put up. He was then a more important person in his life and he knows it now. We moved in and he was more open to me before he started spending more time with me before. Since the DR lhionkhan, is mine, my partner is very stable, he is closer to me than before. I recommend DR ihionkhan, to anyone who needs help. [email protected] or whatsapp him on +2349068120306

• Jeff M.
    04/22/2020 15:37

because there oppressed by a crooked govt. hello

• Rebecka A.
    04/22/2020 03:03

Before the mask was mostly for the public who were already sick to protect others.

• Apbt R.
    04/22/2020 01:13

Yeah...only my dog wear muzzle 😂

• Marnelly M.
    04/21/2020 20:45

I will do

• Paulette H.
    04/21/2020 20:26

I am going to continue wearing my mask/face covering long after this pandemic is over/under control. So much pollution in the atmosphere and people always coughing, sneezing and blowing cigarette smoke everywhere; it can only do our body good to continue covering up.

• Amy C.
    04/21/2020 19:24

they lie unimaginable they were them in Japan also . why before covid 19

• Derek E.
    04/21/2020 19:23

Because the CCP has no concern over the pollution it pumps in the air, not disease reasons.