Beirut residents on the aftermath of deadly blast

"Beirut is broken." Beirut residents spoke to Brut about their country's long history of trauma and their fears for the future after the devastating explosion... amid a pandemic and an economic crisis.

08/06/2020 8:59 PMupdated: 08/07/2020 10:51 AM

• Simix J.
    08/08/2020 15:23

Hello everyone!! I was diagnosed of Genital Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) in 2016 and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited Some Hospital where they gave me some drugs like Famvir, Zovirax and Valtrex which are very expensive but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor moses from West Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes Simplex Virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email he sent me a herbal medicine through UPS delivery service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 14 days of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his Gmail; [email protected] or call or whatsapp Dr Moses on this +2349015985812 ? HIV/AIDS,DIABETES,CANCER,HEPATITIS ABC,DARIA,Chronic, Arthritis. God bless you sir.

• Tracy W.
    08/08/2020 06:10

Sorry but America Can’t Help ANYONE RIGHT NOW!!! WE ARE RARE TO BUSY TRYING TO KEEP OURSELVES TOGETHER SORRY NOT THIS TIME!!!!!!

• Nwaeze O.
    08/07/2020 17:00

My prayers are with you guys

• Gerilyn H.
    08/07/2020 14:27

My heart goes out to all those in Lebanon/ Beirut!!!! I'll continue to include you all in my prayers! I know things seem dark now, but things will get better! Blessings to all! Don't give up hope!! There is a light at the end of the tunnel!!! ❤️

• Samir S.
    08/07/2020 14:24

https://gf.me/u/ym2s2j 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Natasha F.
    08/07/2020 13:06

Be well, stay as safe as possible.

• Jennifer R.
    08/07/2020 12:50

Who ever is responsible See eh stop taking life for granted We can rebuild cities But never a lost life

• Maria F.