NZ Prime Minister Consoles Christchurch Students

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern continues to show profound leadership in the aftermath of the terrorist attack at two mosques. She shared some words of comfort at a high school that lost two students in the shooting.

03/21/2019 10:21 AMupdated: 06/18/2019 5:50 PM
  • 43.9k

• Qaisdeem B.
    03/21/2019 10:25

A truly remarkable woman!

• Naveed K.
    03/21/2019 10:26

All christians are not terrorists

• Rosemarie C.
    03/21/2019 10:28

Now that's leadership, hope The Donald is paying attention.

• Ahmed A.
    03/21/2019 10:36

امراآة صاحبة عقل رشيد تحاول تحفظ بلادها من الخراب والدمار

• Salima I.
    03/21/2019 10:37

You can see the pain on her face, she is really hurting for these people, she will make sure that all their needs are met, such a compassionate, loving, humble person, we can all learn from her not just other leaders around the world.

• Reyhana H.
    03/21/2019 10:38

❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹

• Daniel D.
    03/21/2019 10:41

Hope ❤ and a positive way forward together.

• Mandy Z.
    03/21/2019 10:43

Coming from a christian background, i never believed in Spiritualists or ever imagined that i would get the help of a traditional healer/sangoma. Having been employed for 6 years in the same position, training new comers that join the company, get promoted and am still stuck in the same position no matter how hard i worked or applications i placed in every time there was an opportunity, this got me so stressed.At home it was not any different, my relationship was sour, we had tried for 3 years to conceive but in vain. I visited so many hospitals, used various herbs but still never conceived and husband was seeking a separation because of the family pressure,one day on social media my long time friend living in DURBAN got in touch with me,a few days later i opened up to her about what was happening in my life,she advised me to try this powerful traditional healer that had helped sometime back,i hesitated at first because i did not like the idea of going to a traditional healer,i thought for a while about contacting this person, then decided to give it a try, so i called Her, the traditional healer on +27673785858, lucky for me she was available to see me and she was in the same country.Long story short,she helped me a lot,i got a much better job in the company i had long wanted to work in,with a very good pay, my husband paid lobola at home, our wedding is this year and i am soon setting up my first side big business(Beauty Shop) anywhere i want. I must say my perception was totally wrong, if you need help too don't wait till its too late contact Dr shamina on +27673785858 WhatApp.

• Delilah H.
    03/21/2019 10:43

Can you be my President? Damn you are amazing.

• Pete R.
    03/21/2019 10:46

If counting sheep fails then you can read about NZ. Unfortunately it seems as only one thing happens there.

• Shabina M.
    03/21/2019 10:49

Thts the true leader ...👍👍👏

• Emad O.
    03/21/2019 10:50

Every appreciation and respect for Prime Minister New Zealand is such a courageous woman

• Joe C.
    03/21/2019 10:52

It's now crystal clear that the future of real democracy and good leadership lie on women

• علي س.
    03/21/2019 10:52

A wonderful leader! Australia needs her replica!

• Ilker S.
    03/21/2019 10:55

She deserves Nobel prize , she works hard and she works for her country, hello from Istanbul Turkey 🇹🇷 to New Zealand 🇳🇿

• Nicholas H.
    03/21/2019 10:56

This guys is a mess!

• Elhendouz H.
    03/21/2019 10:57

All my respect

• Stuart C.
    03/21/2019 10:58

Jacinda Ardern continues to show profound sympathy with snowflakes. I hate all this sickening wallowing in sympathy from politicians.

• Mohend A.
    03/21/2019 11:03

اثبتت انها رئيسة وزراء لكل الشعب بغض النظر عن الوانهم واديانهم. تحية طيبة لك أيتها الكبيرة

• Danisha U.