• Maus S.
    06/03/2021 13:43

GTFOH!!! I know many MANY men who have dealt with these exact same situations from women , if not WORSE than this! We all go through it at some point! The issue here is y’all are only making these things about women and it’s NOT!!! I know a woman now who terrorizes, abused, harassed, stalks etc her ex simply because he wanted to take a break to go back to school! She has beat him with a wooden bat, busted out all his car glass, popped tires, made false abuse reports, threw a brick through his bedroom window as he slept, almost had him fired for false accusations and so much more! I know men who have simply turned down a woman’s offer to talk to or date him and when he did she went absolutely nuts and caused problems for him! I can tell you many many stories but the fact of the matter is...This is NOT only about women!!!! Men deal with this foolishness all the time! Stop always making women the victims in everything! They aren’t innocent!

• Orlando C.
    05/28/2021 09:28

Creepy dudes lol this is why I am always with my sisters

• Catzila M.
    05/19/2021 06:59

Sad! Even I came across this kind of creey and super uncomfortable situations. In countries like India guys pour acid on girls' faces if they reject them or break up and never want to get together. It's very common in there.

• Tynisha B.
    05/18/2021 12:29

I got stalked and almost kidnapped at lunch time, by a busy road when I walked to get groceries! BY A BUSY ROAD, this is why I took the road, most people don’t get snatched by busy roads.... or so I thought! Another time, I was walking home in a super cute outfit I got myself! Nothing revealing, nothing sexy just a cute shirt and some leggings! So I’m walking home with my beer going home to game. Some creeper was cat calling me on my way to get beer, and then on my way back! But on my way back, he grabbed my bag to stop me, he inv me inside his place with his friends I said no, he kept insisting I go with him. I made up I was dating, I even said no I’m gay sorry and he TOLD ME I CAN CHANGE THAT, and grabbed my arm, trying to pull me in his place! I screamed fire as loud as I could! And ran! THIS IS 1 block from where I live 😕 IN CANADA TF TF TF Now I don’t go for walks alone cuz I’m scared some creep will try to touch me!

• Ujjwal A.
    05/18/2021 10:51

Watch and like this video https://fb.watch/5yfteLz2TR/

• Marko H.
    05/17/2021 13:19

Woman are very racist.

• Josephine K.
    05/17/2021 05:27

Believe me there is not a girl' who has not come across this thing..

• Mazhar R.
    05/17/2021 01:26

They are putting being called "fat" and racism in a single video. That's dirty

• Rhonda d.
    05/16/2021 22:36

Eye opener!

• Rt H.
    05/16/2021 19:22

🇵🇸

• Rt H.
    05/16/2021 19:21

🇵🇸

• Shelly J.
    05/16/2021 18:37

Don't spoil your son because he will think he can have anything he wants... so when he faces rejection, he won't understand it.. he may become violent and abusive. So don't spoil your son please!!

• Chris A.
    05/16/2021 18:26

Only in america

• D A.
    05/16/2021 17:40

Over privileged cry babies.

• Brian G.
    05/16/2021 16:42

The women here that were harassed or approached when they were under age definitely have some very valid points.

• Frankie S.
    05/16/2021 15:50

The ugly truth. There are way too many freaky men out there. Last year my kid went shopping with her friends and while walking around these ugly nasty men started following them. They started shouting lewd, nasty threatening comments to the 16 year old girls. When I picked them up shortly afterward from the mall the girls ran into the car crying. I alerted security that there were potential rapists inside the mall. It's not rocket science. Women are 'not pretending, playing hard to get or acting in some game.' If they act like they don't want your attention, THEY DON'T! 😡😡😡🧐

• Jeremiah T.
    05/16/2021 15:24

Men don’t act like that. These are little boys who can’t deal with their feelings. Age doesn’t make you a man. Your actions do.

• Angie J.
    05/16/2021 14:08

I turned a guy down that I knew from high school. He went on Facebook proceed to tell everyone if you want a “good time” with this hoe call this number and I’m fat and ugly. I was like eh your a lil boy but others were agreeing with him like yea she’s ugly and fat. It sucks yea but what can you do it’s their opinion still have to live my life

• Fiontonton F.
    05/16/2021 13:21

I don't believe this nonsense anymore. Most of these people are attention seekers.