What's going on inside a recycling center

What happens to our yogurt tub once we've thrown it away? In France, new technology makes it easier for citizens to recycle. Brut Nature followed our waste inside a recycling center. ♻️

03/24/2019 6:01 PM

• Taiwo A.
    04/27/2022 02:00

I was lucky enough to met Mrs Deborah during my Forex trading. Since then my trading has increased. What can I say ... Mrs Deborah Elizabeth has provided a unique trading income. It's really one of a kind. But I dare say that forex trading is the most profitable and has really raised my standards and family standards. Thanks ma'am God will continue to bless you and your family, you can also invest safely with her. Click on the name below 👇 👇👇👇

• Jennifer H.
    04/26/2022 23:58

Neat

• Eva D.
    04/26/2022 22:12

BRAVO TRES BIEN!!!!! EN SUISSE ES OBLIGATORIO RECICLAR!!!! SI NO.... MULTA!!!!!!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Fazeela M.
    04/26/2022 21:04

GREAT!! 👍👍This is such a SUPER FANTASTIC IDEA🤩💕

• Sterling M.
    10/29/2021 16:01

Not like in uk ship all shit in to Africa haha

• Pamela H.
    10/26/2021 21:53

The problem is it isn't OUR waste...it is the manufacturers waste that they should be taking back and reusing... not placing the responsibility on the consumer...

• Mustapha Y.
    10/26/2021 12:30

I saw testimonies of how Mrs helped people to recover their losses. I basically thought that it was a scam until I decided to give a try with the minimum and I start earning in 3days it was so amazing and everything works out as those people have said and now I still come back to testify about her.. You can contact her via 👇👇👇👇 Contact her through her name below Asiegbu Deborah

• Usman C.
    10/26/2021 01:04

I started living a good and happy life this lockdown period since I started investing on bitcoin investment Trading with Mrs Asiebgu Deborah I was almost convinced not to invest by my friend because she has lost a lot trying to earn money online. But I was still pushed by my spirit to do it, so I contacted mrs Deborah with alot of doubts in my mind but right now I have enjoyed many benefits from this man . I never knew there are still legit platform online