3 tips for being a good ally

If you want to be a good ally to marginalized communities, Franchesca "Chescaleigh" Ramsey suggests you take a cue from Destiny's Child...

09/02/2020 9:59 PM

• E.M. P.
    09/03/2020 16:09

Love this post!! 💯💯💯

• Monday Lee
    09/03/2020 05:13

I was diagnosed of HIV in 2009, and my Liver was bad. I saw a post about Dr. Apala Herbs that cures HIV,CANCER,HSV, FATTY LIVER, and lots more…. I contacted him and told him about my health, he asked me not to worry anymore that he’s going to prepare the medicine and send it to me in my country. 3 days after sending I received the package and I took the medicine as prescribed by him and I was cured from HIV Virus. I took the medicine for 14 days,and the medicine has no Negative Influence, it only helped me get cured, you can as well WhatsApp him +2349051798469 or contact her via email: [email protected] @drapalaherbalcures he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6. DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV) 8. ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or Lupus Erythematosus)

• Logan O.
    09/03/2020 04:47

The people who should be taking center stage on anything are the ones with the facts on the subject, not the feelings. Stats not stories. Data not drama. Truth not theatrics. You can be all in your feelings or you can get shit done but you can’t do both.

• Nozie k.
    09/02/2020 23:32

My marriage was on the verge of divorce when I learnt about my husband's infidelities after six months of marriage. I felt betrayed and believed that I was a laughing stock in my community because people spoke about his cheating on the streets. I lost trust in him. I became easily irritated and resented him. I sometimes woke up at 3 am and started swearing at him.Then towards August last year 2019, after long searching for a solution to my problems, I came across Mama Shamina facebook comment. she invited me to her Altar at her place and we made prayer because I did not want to lose my husband, but I also wanted him to stay faithful to me.In my desperation to save my marriage, I told my husband about mama and invited him to join us in the prayers which he did without hesitation. At the end of the prayer we spoke to mama who told us about the Therapy of Love services.We continued to attended the services on Fridays and understood that we needed God in our marriage and it was all made possible with Mama.We learnt about the importance of being faithful to each other as unto the Lord. My husband was able to end his side relationships and respect me after just a month with mama Shamina. I understood that the power of prayer works and witnessed this with Mama +27673785858

• Michael W.
    09/02/2020 22:20

if your gonna blanket a whole race as privileged, then you shouldnt be teaching/preaching to anyone at all and first go learn how we are all the same, I know white people who have been more at disadvantaged then any black person I have met, why? because priviledge is a monetary thing and just because your white doesnt mean you have money